Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    That was awesome! Almost made miss Mack...almost

Supporting Member
    Hes still a douche and Cal owns his ass just like every good coach.

At this point I am not sure which of the two coaches is bigger whiner, a bigger ham or which one has the bigger ego. And that’s saying a lot when one of the guys is John Calipari.

Yawn.

He got his ass handed to him by Cal for being a "whiny little bitch." And, being the faux tough guy that he is, he's gotta get the last word.

I guess he wins this round? But really, the wins on the court are the ones that matter.

He gonna get trampled.

The Athletic weighs in:

https://theathletic.com/2103615/2020...rce=dailyemail

Which reminds me...what's up with our Crosstown Shootout?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Yawn.

He got his ass handed to him by Cal for being a "whiny little bitch." And, being the faux tough guy that he is, he's gotta get the last word.

I guess he wins this round? But really, the wins on the court are the ones that matter.

He gonna get trampled.
    Not very often you see someone yawn at their own thread.

I'd say Chris Mack handled himself pretty damn well. But then again I don't think of basketball coaches like 14 year olds look at their girlfriends. I don't love them unconditionally and think they can do no wrong when we're together, and then hate them more than anything while obsessing over every single petty little thing once they're gone.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

I think Chris Mack is one of the most overrated coaches in the country. I felt that way when he was at Xavier and feel more so now. He gets owned by the true good coaches and save for a couple of decent runs at Xavier, he would never have been in the position to be the Louisville coach. His last year at X was kind of disappointing. I get the Big East championship, but ended the year flat going 5-3, almost losing to a terrible DePaul team and then blowing the NCAA tourney game. He is very good with Twitter though.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I think Chris Mack is one of the most overrated coaches in the country. I felt that way when he was at Xavier and feel more so now. He gets owned by the true good coaches and save for a couple of decent runs at Xavier, he would never have been in the position to be the Louisville coach. His last year at X was kind of disappointing. I get the Big East championship, but ended the year flat going 5-3, almost losing to a terrible DePaul team and then blowing the NCAA tourney game. He is very good with Twitter though.
    This is pretty much where I am. Against the teams that were outside the top 25 he was unstoppable. You can probably count on one hand the games he's lost against unranked teams that he was expected to win. But at the same time, when it comes to the category of 'wins-against-ranked-teams-away-from-home', he doesn't have many. I would classify him as really good, but probably not in the same company as those who really are great.
    Last edited by xubrew; 09-30-2020 at 10:05 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    You can probably count on one hand the games he's lost that he was expected to win.
    Unfortunately, you take up the majority of fingers on that one hand with NCAA Tournament losses.

can we just have the two coaches meet out on the playground after school?