Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Snow had switched his prediction, and now has Holt to Alabama. So does the only other predictor on record. Hard to know if Holt changed his mind or of Xavier backed off him. Steele's comments on not jumping to fill his last position in order to keep open slots for the (allegedly) very strong 2022 class suggest that Xavier might have cooled on Holt.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Snow had switched his prediction, and now has Holt to Alabama. So does the only other predictor on record. Hard to know if Holt changed his mind or of Xavier backed off him. Steele's comments on not jumping to fill his last position in order to keep open slots for the (allegedly) very strong 2022 class suggest that Xavier might have cooled on Holt.
    Alabama offers immediate PT. X, not so much.

Supporting Member
    Well, now I'm 99% sure holt isnt coming. Oh well.

Sophomore
    I think this speaks to the staffs thoughts on Colby Jones and CJ Wilcher. Holt is a fine player, but those guys are likely 3 year BE starters.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    I think this speaks to the staffs thoughts on Colby Jones and CJ Wilcher. Holt is a fine player, but those guys are likely 3 year BE starters.
    I like the optimism and hope that’s true! It would make it easier for me to keep up!

Sophomore
    I assume this means we will bank the scholarship for the class of 22. Class of 2021 will be interesting to see how it pans out. A lot of misses with a solid signing and a project. Hopefully Steele can bring in a strong class of 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    I assume this means we will bank the scholarship for the class of 22. Class of 2021 will be interesting to see how it pans out. A lot of misses with a solid signing and a project. Hopefully Steele can bring in a strong class of 2022.
    Well he’s brought in 3 straight strong classes, don’t see why he can’t bring in a fourth.

Something smells funny. Med (6) for X for the last few weeks and now all of a sudden he’s a High (7-8) by ALL the “experts” for ‘Bama”? Maybe it’s nothing more than X cooling off, but it sure seems strange to see this happen at the last minute.

Bama "offered" more

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Bama "offered" more
    Spread around some of the football money to the roundball guys