Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I expect Nuke Freemantle to announce his sophomore presence with authority.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I expect Nuke Freemantle to announce his sophomore presence with authority.
    I do believe that Nuke did that.

I like what I see out of Freemantle and Tandy so far. I hope they grow into something special over the next three seasons. They could go down as one of the great pairs in Xavier history.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Junior
    6'7" Tae Davis from Indy Warren Central set to make his pick on Saturday. 4 * recruit. Offers from IU, Purdue, Butler, UL, and X. His brother plays for UL, but he hasn't expressed a strong desire to play along side him. Any one know if X has recruited him very hard ?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    6'7" Tae Davis from Indy Warren Central set to make his pick on Saturday. 4 * recruit. Offers from IU, Purdue, Butler, UL, and X. His brother plays for UL, but he hasn't expressed a strong desire to play along side him. Any one know if X has recruited him very hard ?
    he's going to louisville

This season is all very weird, and I've only kind of half paid attention so far, so I've got a question that's probably already been covered somewhere: when will we see the rest of Xavier's schedule? At this point, I only see the Muskies' schedule through 12/23 (5 conference games) on the official site.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Yes, X has recruited him and offered, but he’s not coming here.

Supporting Member
    The big east looks pretty mediocre outside of nova and Creighton so I think it is fair to expect x in the top half of the league and probably top 4. I really think x should be better than providence, hall, marquette this year who were all projected to be middle of the league. I see nova and Creighton as class of the league, maybe x and uconn in the next tier, providence, hall and Marquette in the third rung and then st John's, depaul, georgetown at the bottom. I honestly have zero clue about butler. Of course just barely into the season but eye test this is how I see it right now.

I have not yet seen any other BE team play, but I’m not ready to say X will be in the top 4 of the league. Bradley and Toledo demonstrated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Man, Oklahoma is going to be a big time challenge. Came out of the gate smoking hot. Brady Manek is sick from distance!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401254058
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

It seems that one of the biggest differences this year vs last is the depth.
    We can effectively go 10 deep, last night played 11. A great help for every starter to get meaningful breathers, to bring them back in fresh.
    Last year at the end we were really only 7 deep.
    Additionally, I imagine the practices are much more competitive, giving Steele the chance to try more combinations and measure how they play.
    This should really help us deeper into the season.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.