Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Not much to disagree with. Although I think WITH Stanley, we should finish between 3rd-6th.
    I agree, Stanley is key to getting 10+ BE wins. (along with Miles).

The chances that his 22 ppg doesn't translate nicely for us is slim. Looking at his game film, the guy is a legit scorer AND good luck with trying to out muscle him....NOBODY is going to push him around (Welage). Now granted, if CJ and CoJo live up to the billing, it makes Stanley much less necessary in the quality of depth that Coach is depending on. IMO all 3 of those guys are strong options at Naji's SF position...if cleared to play, I think Ben starts there.
    Last edited by Xuperman; Yesterday at 11:40 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Banners is speculating that many of the buy games that teams pad their schedules with, aren’t going to happen. That leaves X playing a much tougher overall schedule that they might otherwise have to play. Combining that with an inexperienced squad made up of many new parts doesn’t bode well for a fast start. I’m keeping my expectations low for this year. That doesn’t mean I’m any less disappointed by the last two squads, or that I’m giving Steele a pass on those squads, but that’s history now and nothing can change what already happened. With so many new players on this years squad it’s time to let the past go and look forward to what THESE kids can accomplish, not what the past kids failed to accomplish.

Sophomore
    I heard today on the John Fanta podcast that Gavitt type games, and tournaments are going to be priority. So Gavitt, Big12 and a tournament would only leave a couple games to schedule. That's one bitch of a schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I heard today on the John Fanta podcast that Gavitt type games, and tournaments are going to be priority. So Gavitt, Big12 and a tournament would only leave a couple games to schedule. That's one bitch of a schedule.
    Great point.

It's nice to consider having to compete in things like the Gavitt Games and Big12 Challenge. Hell, it's a luxury - - to be in a major conference with such opportunities.

The good news that we all know is that EVERYONE is in the same boat.
    X A V I E R