Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I haven’t. And I’m a happy guy.
    Sorry you are sad
    I rest my case.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

The interesting caveat in all of this is Brooks Koepka's health. It's a bit up in the air after he had to withdraw from the Tour Championship after hitting a tree root and injuring his wrist on Sunday afternoon. If he requires a replacement, Stricker could go with Reed or Webb Simpson, who finished 13th in the Ryder Cup standings and would be a tremendous addition to the U.S. team room.

(pasted from a CBSsports story on the team)
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    The interesting caveat in all of this is Brooks Koepka's health. It's a bit up in the air after he had to withdraw from the Tour Championship after hitting a tree root and injuring his wrist on Sunday afternoon. If he requires a replacement, Stricker could go with Reed or Webb Simpson, who finished 13th in the Ryder Cup standings and would be a tremendous addition to the U.S. team room.

(pasted from a CBSsports story on the team)
    You saw it here first 2 days ago on this thread. We are the source for many breaking news issues from covid treatments to Ryder Cup spots to the hiring/firing of coaches.