Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    I didn't get to watch any of it live. So this is a nice recap of his last 2 days (without commercials) and a brief interview with him at the end.

https://www.pgatour.com/daily-wrapup...las-vegas.html

I think he dropped the X off his bag.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Sweet drive on 18
    That was an unbelieveable adrenaline fueled drive on 18. 342 over a weeping willow, water and bunkers, hits the downslope and only has a wedge to the green. If anybody thought Jay didn't have the stones, that just proved that wrong right there.

As I've said before. The only thing holding him back was the flat stick. Now with his 36" putter, his caddy who can read greens like a book and his newly found confidence, the guy is set up to do really great things. And the mid-30's are the prime age for Tour players so I'm looking for big things from Jay going forward.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I’m pretty sure winning this qualifies him for EVERYTHING the next two years...
    It does. An exemption for all events through the 2022-2023 season, two Masters, two US Opens, two PGA's and invires to low field special no cut events that can make Him a LOT of extra money. Those WGC events are like free cash to these guys with only 70 players and no cut. I'm sure a bunch more endorsements too. Already has earned over $15 million on the Tours.

Dude just set the rest of his life up. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Congrats Jason! It has been so much fun watching and rooting for him, understanding what it means just to secure your card each year, seeing his world rianking move well into the top 100, seeing him a couple years ago live at Medinah when I followed him all round and to be right there when he stuck it close and made birdie on 18 to finish 30th in the FedEx cup, and now for his first win.
    He's now World Ranked #26.

Not bad for a kid from Warren, OH who now is living in Cleveland. YA, BABY!

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    That was an unbelieveable adrenaline fueled drive on 18. 342 over a weeping willow, water and bunkers, hits the downslope and only has a wedge to the green. If anybody thought Jay didn't have the stones, that just proved that wrong right there.

As I've said before. The only thing holding him back was the flat stick. Now with his 36" putter, his caddy who can read greens like a book and his newly found confidence, the guy is set up to do really great things. And the mid-30's are the prime age for Tour players so I'm looking for big things from Jay going forward.
    I have said the same. If that extra length in the putter shaft, allowing him to stand taller over his putts, really solves his putting issues, he will be a force going forward. Besides his putting over the weekend, I thought his distance control was outstanding. And his caddie is truly a force as well. All good looking forward.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

He couldn't miss a putt inside 10 feet. Amazing.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sure, he has won over $15 million, won a PGA Tour event after a flawless 64 Sunday round... but his greatest feat, perhaps, is bringing X-MAN, MOR, bobbie, waggy, Paul, xville, and this ENTIRE BOARD together in harmony singing Kumbaya....

ALL HAIL KING KOKRAK! To Jason! Here here

Count me in. MOR's covering my entry fee.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Jason has started birdie, birdie, triple today.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens