Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    So, if Ohio State misses another game, it does not qualify for the Big 10 championship. Michigan could ruin Ohio State's chance at at Big 10 championship, College Football Playoff appearance, and National Championship by canceling their game. That would be the ultimate spite move. I would not stop laughing for a week.
    On a completely unrelated note, I saw Jim Harbaugh has started a new charity event called "Cough on Your Favorite Wolverine" for a $5 donation. Good cause all around!

So, if Ohio State misses another game, it does not qualify for the Big 10 championship. Michigan could ruin Ohio State's chance at at Big 10 championship, College Football Playoff appearance, and National Championship by canceling their game. That would be the ultimate spite move. I would not stop laughing for a week.
    Me either!!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Hah! With over a hundred involved from players, coaches, staff...I could see one person testing positive (???), and them having to cancel.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    If you dont think ohio state is getting into the football playoff I'd they are undefeated, I have a bridge to sell you. I hate ohio state but I'm not blind to the fact that the committee will vote them in

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If you dont think ohio state is getting into the football playoff I'd they are undefeated, I have a bridge to sell you. I hate ohio state but I'm not blind to the fact that the committee will vote them in
    Yeah I agree. I don't like OSU either but I dont think it is a prerequisite for them to make their championship game for them to go to CFP. I think the issue is more the number of games they have played. If they end up not playing another game I do have doubts the CFP will take them. But I could also see them taking them even then. If they play one more game and win I think they might be good.

Probably depends what happens with some other teams too. (And no that doesnt include UC, which had a 0% chance at the start of the year to get into the CFP and still has a 0% chance now).
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

BYU and Coastal scheduling a top 15/20 matchup on Thursday to be played two days later is one of the best things that I've ever seen in sports scheduling. I'm watching every second of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    BYU and Coastal scheduling a top 15/20 matchup on Thursday to be played two days later is one of the best things that I've ever seen in sports scheduling. I'm watching every second of that game.
    100%.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Yes. This is an outstanding move. I wonder if UC has an open date and Michigan cancels on OSU, would they play? That would be fun.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Yes. This is an outstanding move. I wonder if UC has an open date and Michigan cancels on OSU, would they play? That would be fun.
    Hell, I want UC to play the winner of this game. There would be the top 10 opponent UC has been lacking on their resume.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Hell, I want UC to play the winner of this game. There would be the top 10 opponent UC has been lacking on their resume.
    Honestly it wouldn't matter. I would like to see it as well and I am glad BYU and CC are playing and think its awesome they made it happen so quick but the 3 of those teams could play until they are blue in the face and it isnt going to move the needle at all as far as their CFP chances.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17