Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I personally like Scruggs a lot too, but he's not the kind of guy to take over a game and/or lead the team with 18 PPG IMHO. He's a really solid contributor. I almost feel at times that he just doesn't have that killer instinct that a Crawford, Lyons, Holloway had. NO knock on him......I just dont think hes going to explode and have a huge senior year. I see his production increasing a little over last year. Maybe 14-15 PPG which is still really damn good.
    While I do agree with you that he doesn't have that killer instinct, I just don't see anybody else yet that has it. Maybe Freemantle? Small sample size, but I could *possibly* see him having some of it. I'm also wondering how much that attributes to Naji having that instinct, with all of the big shots he hit last year. UCONN in the early season tournament kind of set a tone (at least this is what I think), that Naji gets the ball in clutch situations. I'd be pretty happy with around 15ppg if other guys come along, if not we might be in a bit of trouble.

All-Conference
    Paul’s team - Free is his alpha dog. Free has leader written all over him and will be at the forefront of accountability and teamwork for 3 years. It’s what’s missing and he can fill the void.

The head coach has to mature too.