Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

From the Cin Enquirer....inside BB practice

Check out this article from Cincinnati.com:

First look at the 2020-21 Musketeers: A breakdown of Xavier's summer basketball practice

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...es/3306855001/

Thanks for the link. Would really be nice to have some Xavier basketball this fall.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Anyone else find it very odd for kyky tandy to be sitting out and that it was "just a day off?" I find that to be very suspicious...maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Anyone else find it very odd for kyky tandy to be sitting out and that it was "just a day off?" I find that to be very suspicious...maybe I'm reading too much into it.
    You are.....they periodically give players a day off during this time. Nothing unusual.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    You are.....they periodically give players a day off during this time. Nothing unusual.
    Fair enough...just none of the coachs mentioned his name in the first article where they were praising basically everyone, and then this.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Especially if season were to be delayed or we played a conference only schedule. Of course I’m just speculating and going off what some schools are doing for fall sports.

After reading that article, I wonder if we will lose a game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I am now convinced these freshmen will be the best freshmen in the history of freshmen.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I'm guessing that we do go undefeated this season, sort of like Xavier's football team which hasn't lost a game in over 35 years.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Sophomore
    What I want to see is a well played game enjoyable to watch. I loved the 70s Chicago Bulls(Lover/Walker) and the 90 Pacers(Miller/Smits) and was not gifted with a championship but even now on Youtube I can see why I like their style and personality. This team looks good enough to make the Dance and then we will see. We were spoiled for a few years damn. My daughters started with sweet 16(stain brook), a 2 seed(Wisc), Elie 8, and a 1 seed Big East champ and even I got carded away but they had a smiilar fan experience in their yeas as a Duke or Kansas fan. Would love to rerecreat the buzz