Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    [B]

You started out so well and then had to finish by posting garbage. Don’t become Fake news.
    Let me articulate so you can understand. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Let me articulate so you can understand. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER!
    Let me articulate so you can understand. I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER! I can also play this silly game if you would like. YOU ARE NOT A XAVIER GRADUATE!

Yes, there are a lot of people who do not see COVID as an issue. A lot of people here in the rural south believe that it is just the flu and any attempts by the government to address COVID is seen as a way for the government to control you. Amazing how many people believe this.

This is a quote from you in the Covid Thread. Where do you live in the rural south and still have season tickets? Why did you ask the question about refunds when season ticket holders were updated on possible options?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Yes, there are a lot of people who do not see COVID as an issue. A lot of people here in the rural south believe that it is just the flu and any attempts by the government to address COVID is seen as a way for the government to control you. Amazing how many people believe this.

This is a quote from you in the Covid Thread. Where do you live in the rural south and still have season tickets? Why did you ask the question about refunds when season ticket holders were updated on possible options?
    I live in northern Kentucky which is referred to as the south. I asked about refunds because I did not know. I must have missed it in the email if it was in there. I don’t get the hate for asking questions on here. You didn’t have to respond if you have an issue with what I said. But to try to insult me is going a bit far. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Northern Kentucky may be a lot of things...rural South is not one of them.

Perhaps you should reconsider the tone you use with other posters; they are mostly responding to your tone.
    Somehow, with only a few hundred posts, you have managed to become #3 on the red dot list, right behind _LH.
    That's quite an accomplishment.

Good luck in sorting it all out.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Northern Kentucky may be a lot of things...rural South is not one of them.

Perhaps you should reconsider the tone you use with other posters; they are mostly responding to your tone.
    Somehow, with only a few hundred posts, you have managed to become #3 on the red dot list, right behind _LH.
    That's quite an accomplishment.

Good luck in sorting it all out.
    Perhaps you should research why I would use the tone that I do before posting about it. If you are going to insult me, expect to get it right back. Also, this is a message board. Message boards are for people to post the thoughts and opinions on things. If you donÂ’t like what I post, find the ignore button. You seem to get all giddy inside if someone give you a green dot. Who cares. Do you get a free Skyline Chili gift card for getting so many green dots. I could care less what color my dots are and have no desire to sort it out. I will express my opinions on the program whether they are good or bad. I wonÂ’t be like some who think Xavier canÂ’t do anything wrong to win a few green dots. Not realistic or true for that matter. Get the facts before trying to attack someone on here.

That's not an attack son.
    You'll know it if one comes.
    Tried to help. Sorry it didn't work.

Thanks for the red dot.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Freshman

Thanks for the red dot.
    Wow in the past Ive been the brunt of attacks!? paulxu you did the right thing!!

Sophomore

Thanks for the red dot.
    Most certainly was an attack. Why would you send a message directed to me about my tone? Did you every look at why I might be using the tone or words that I did? I can answer that for you. You did not. You have no idea why I used the tone that I did. Did you ask me why I am using the tone? To get an understanding of my point of view? No, you just assumed I was the one who started it. So no, you didn’t try to help. You accused me of being the instigator without getting the facts.

xuphan, just stop now.