Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    I disagree about the rankings part. Drew Lavender was a 5 start McDonalds All American so I think there are other concerns to Jones game other than size. I think Paul’s recruiting will be very similar to Branham. Xavier will be in the mix but Paul is looking for a “bigger” program to offer him before he commits. I think Paul will be Louisville bound before it is all said and done.
    Are you making that up? If not, point to where either Paul, or someone close to him, has been quoted saying he wants a bigger program?

The reality is, his father played for a small Jesuit school and I'm banking on his family wanting the same experience for him. Also, his 4.0 GPA should come up big in his decision making process and Xavier is a nice fit in that regard.

Besides, has Mack really done much to clean up the image down at U of L?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Can any of our recruits stick their nose in the paint and get a tough rebound?
    Asking for a friend.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Are you making that up? If not, point to where either Paul, or someone close to him, has been quoted saying he wants a bigger program?

The reality is, his father played for a small Jesuit school and I'm banking on his family wanting the same experience for him. Also, his 4.0 GPA should come up big in his decision making process and Xavier is a nice fit in that regard.

Besides, has Mack really done much to clean up the image down at U of L?
    Did you read what I posted? I said I think Paulís recruitment will end up like Branhams. He could very well end up at Xavier but I am not confident that he will.