Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Sophomore

Chris Mack still talking Xavier

Interesting comments from a recruit being recruited by Louisville. Love how Mack and Co continue to bring Xavier into their conversations with recruits. Talk about what you are doing at Louisville and leave Xavier out of it Mack!

https://247sports.com/college/xavier...CLA-148595214/

Louisville: “I have a great relationship with coach [Chris] Mack and coach [Luke] Murray, I talk with them almost every other day. They really just tell me how good they are at developing because they were once at Xavier and at Xavier you can’t always get top 75 prospects so you really had to be good at developing the kids and helping them get better.

He probably adds in little things like “Xavier doesn’t even have a stream of strippers and hookers for the players. Second rate program, not Big Time and classy like Louisville!”

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Interesting comments from a recruit being recruited by Louisville. Love how Mack and Co continue to bring Xavier into their conversations with recruits. Talk about what you are doing at Louisville and leave Xavier out of it Mack!

Louisville: “I have a great relationship with coach [Chris] Mack and coach [Luke] Murray, I talk with them almost every other day. They really just tell me how good they are at developing because they were once at Xavier and at Xavier you can’t always get top 75 prospects so you really had to be good at developing the kids and helping them get better.
    Well considering his three recruits coming in this year are ranked between 102 and 133, he must be having a hard time at Louisville as well.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post

Such a backhanded diss...the guy is a freaking douche. Fu mack.

Classless a-hole.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

All-Conference
    Buick part 2.

These guys are ruthless. They would and have sold their souls for a recruit.

This kind of recruiting happens all the time. Not surprised one bit that Mack would say it. He clearly sold his soul a long time ago.

Agreed that this is Miller's Buick Part Deuce.

As Huggs would say, "fuck 'em".
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Junior
    Didn't Miller make the Buick comment right after he left ? Mack has been gone over 2 years and he's still throwing shit at X. I thought he was a douche when he was at X, but let it slide because we were winning. He's burning all his bridges. If we ever meet UL, I bet he gets booed more than Thad did.

Can only imagine the stuff that is being said about Lousyvillesucks by coaches from some other schools. I get his points, and they are true....Xavier doesn’t get many players ranked 75 and higher, and they did have quite a few players develop while they were on the staff here.

But if he actually said what the kid said he did....in that same way, and it’s not just the kid saying it in his own way....then I hope I never hear his name again.

What a jerk...I thought UofL was such a prestigious basketball program that it would be so much easier to recruit there

Why is he still bringing up Xavier at all?