Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Interesting comments from a recruit being recruited by Louisville. Love how Mack and Co continue to bring Xavier into their conversations with recruits. Talk about what you are doing at Louisville and leave Xavier out of it Mack!

Louisville: “I have a great relationship with coach [Chris] Mack and coach [Luke] Murray, I talk with them almost every other day. They really just tell me how good they are at developing because they were once at Xavier and at Xavier you can’t always get top 75 prospects so you really had to be good at developing the kids and helping them get better.
    He is such a tool. That’s his lame ass excuse to try to keep recruits from knowing the truth. Guy trying as always to put X down for his short comings. He had a 1 seed in the tournament with an unbelievably stacked team and he choked. And the only way he can try to deflect his last season failure is to make the school his scapegoat.

Shame on you big ego Mack. Jay Wright owned your ass and you are so damn lucky that the Louisville job opened up cause your stock would have plummeted big time if you had to stay at X and miss the tournament with your last sorry ass “I know I’m bailing on X anyway” recruiting class. Why can’t the man just be grateful for everything X gave him and quit his same pathetic “I would have been the greatest coach in the world if not for the inability to land talent at X.”

Miller pulled the same crap and how many National Championships has he won at Arizona with all of his precious top ten classes of recruits.
    Last edited by IM4X; 07-21-2020 at 12:57 AM.