Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seat Upgrade

Seat Upgrade

I got the email today telling me my place in line if I want to change my seat location. Looks like it’s the same process as when they reseated everyone a few years ago, based on Musketeer Points. My time is July 2 at 12:20.

I’ll only be interested if I can move a little closer to the floor in my section (105) AND keep my seat on the aisle. Other than that, I’m quite happy where I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I got the email today telling me my place in line if I want to change my seat location. Looks like it’s the same process as when they reseated everyone a few years ago, based on Musketeer Points. My time is July 2 at 12:20.

I’ll only be interested if I can move a little closer to the floor in my section (105) AND keep my seat on the aisle. Other than that, I’m quite happy where I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well that's exciting news. Please keep us posted. I'm in 105 too, on the aisle.

I’ll always go for the aisle if possible, even if I have to pay more. Good for you!

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    I too am in 105, and got the e-mail yesterday. However I, along with another ticket holder who e-mailed yesterday, couldn't get the link to work. Anyone else have that problem?
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I too am in 105, and got the e-mail yesterday. However I, along with another ticket holder who e-mailed yesterday, couldn't get the link to work. Anyone else have that problem?
    Every device I tried told me too enable cookies, which were already enabled.

I just hope we can all sit in our seats and watch Xavier BBall this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I just hope we can all sit in our seats and watch Xavier BBall this year!!
    Amen. I'm in Section 212. Just hope they'll have live hoops action for us 99%ers in the UB (the Upper Bowl).
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    Every device I tried told me too enable cookies, which were already enabled.
    That's what happened to me as well.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Freshman
    Had the same problem when i clicked the link in the email. Instead, just go to goxavier.com and log into your account. It works fine that way.

Quote Originally Posted by xucub View Post
    Had the same problem when i clicked the link in the email. Instead, just go to goxavier.com and log into your account. It works fine that way.
    And then what? I can't find a way to preview the seat reselection process. BTW, I wrote Athletics explaining the problem, and they wrote back immediately to say they have their IT people working to fix the problem.