Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by basket View Post
    OVER 90% of college basketball teams are made up of African Americans. Over 90% of the people who come on here are white, over 90% of the fans in the stands at ALL college basketball games are white! Hmmm theres a issue here. Its real easy to sit in your Ivory Tower and chastise when you and others REFUSE to open your mind and ears to how others HAVE to live THEIR lives!! YOU hear about a group of people that have "issues" with you and I, white people that it is and you get upset about it as you and your kind think that THEY are a threat to your lifestyle. And since you and I and others like us in our schools, neighborhoods, churches workplace and of course our families all WE hear is OUR side of the stroy! NEVER do I repeat NEVER do we hear, listen or take the time to listen how "the other guy" whoever that "other guy" is has to live their life. Jesus has asked ALL of us to treat people with respect! I'd love if ALL of us, even you gun toten' 2nd admendment supporters, to show RESPECT half the time!!
    I am confused by this. Who isn’t showing respect? I still can’t find anyone who has a problem with treating everyone the right way equally. That’s the problem with this country. I think most sane people want everyone to be treated equally, with the same opportunities, but no one should get special treatment and no one should be allowed to break the law without consequence. It seems that if you support all races having equality but don’t agree with or support the BLM movement, you are racist, and that’s a problem.

OVER 90% of college basketball teams are made up of African Americans. Over 90% of the people who come on here are white, over 90% of the fans in the stands at ALL college basketball games are white! Hmmm theres a issue here. Its real easy to sit in your Ivory Tower and chastise when you and others REFUSE to open your mind and ears to how others HAVE to live THEIR lives!! YOU hear about a group of people that have "issues" with you and I, white people that it is and you get upset about it as you and your kind think that THEY are a threat to your lifestyle. And since you and I and others like us in our schools, neighborhoods, churches workplace and of course our families all WE hear is OUR side of the stroy! NEVER do I repeat NEVER do we hear, listen or take the time to listen how "the other guy" whoever that "other guy" is has to live their life. Jesus has asked ALL of us to treat people with respect! I'd love if ALL of us, even you gun toten' 2nd admendment supporters, to show RESPECT half the time!!
    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Arghhh the guns !!!

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I am confused by this. Who isn’t showing respect? I still can’t find anyone who has a problem with treating everyone the right way equally. That’s the problem with this country. I think most sane people want everyone to be treated equally, with the same opportunities, but no one should get special treatment and no one should be allowed to break the law without consequence. It seems that if you support all races having equality but don’t agree with or support the BLM movement, you are racist, and that’s a problem.
    You are SO ignorant. YOU are showing the disrespect!! Anyone, who critize a group of people form taking advange of their 1st Amendment right is a racist!! Anyone who knowing and intentionally refuses to acknowledge that African American and for trhat matter and group of people are treated like second class citizens is a racist! You are not only clueless but dilussional!! PLEASE take your "kind" and go back to the 50's where in your mind evryone had their place!!

You are SO ignorant. YOU are showing the disrespect!! Anyone, who critize a group of people form taking advange of their 1st Amendment right is a racist!! Anyone who knowing and intentionally refuses to acknowledge that African American and for trhat matter and group of people are treated like second class citizens is a racist! You are not only clueless but dilussional!! PLEASE take your "kind" and go back to the 50's where in your mind evryone had their place!!
    You do know there a lot Black people that don't support BLM? I know the media doesn't want anyone to know that.
    I don't respect anyone that destroys private property, wants to abolish law enforcement, thinks all prisoners should released unconditionally, and thinks the traditional nuclear family should be dismantled. I don't give a damn what color they are.

I think all people should be treated equally and receive equal justice ...I'll stand side by side with anyone on that. I don't support BLM organization.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    You are a bigger douche than Chris Mack.

Yikes.

I’m sorry, have we met? Who the hell are you to judge me? You don’t know my life experience or attitude. You lost all credibility with this little rant. I’m not sure if you are trolling, but this is nonsense. I could go into a long rant of my own on this, but I don’t see it as worth my time unless you can do better. You are wrong.

Everyone matters. We all should matter and be treated equally, and we have some work to do there, still. Don’t try to tell me, or anyone else, where our minds or life experiences are on this topic.

Last edited by xu82; 06-27-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Supporting Member
    Here’s a little history lesson for you. It would be good if your “kind” could go back to the 50’s and not repeat the liberal experiment that has failed blacks so badly.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"