Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tonight, BLM activists are holding a "F*ck the Police" march in Washington. The march started at 7PM, but at 6 there was a "White accomplices orientation", whatever the hell that means.

Does the BE really want to be aligned with this organization to the point of making every player in the conference wear a BLM patch on their uniform?

https://twitter.com/alloutdc202/stat...45314089574400

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Tonight, BLM activists are holding a "F*ck the Police" march in Washington. The march started at 7PM, but at 6 there was a "White accomplices orientation", whatever the hell that means.

Does the BE really want to be aligned with this organization to the point of making every player in the conference wear a BLM patch on their uniform?

https://twitter.com/alloutdc202/stat...45314089574400
    I wonder if Black Lives Matter will march in numerous cities such as Chicago where several black citizens are killed daily due to gang violence. Don’t these black lives matter or only when police are involved? How about justice for young children innocently killed in the crossfire. Why isn’t there outrage with this as well? I understand police reform is needed but why support a group like black lives matter when they themselves don’t support all black lives.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    Can't imagine this kind of stupidity helps the BLM movement but this is what Marxists do:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/now-th...ing-for-jesus/
    Whats the difference between BLM and a white man owning a semi automatic gun and saying he does so because he doesnt tust the government and that hes ready to form a militia. NONE! So Murray what ALL this has to do with is that you AND this thread have a problem with "others" that aren't like "you" and for them to have rights! WOW! Now whose the one that sounds like a Marxist!! This whole thread should be deleted!!!

I think your analogy is pretty spot on basket. Do you think the Big East is going to put white militia patches on everyone's uniforms? Probably not, since most people think those guys are assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by basket View Post
    Whats the difference between BLM and a white man owning a semi automatic gun and saying he does so because he doesnt tust the government and that hes ready to form a militia. NONE! So Murray what ALL this has to do with is that you AND this thread have a problem with "others" that aren't like "you" and for them to have rights! WOW! Now whose the one that sounds like a Marxist!! This whole thread should be deleted!!!
    There are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Yeah those whites guys are idiots. And I don’t think anything in this thread has a problem with anyone being different. I think everyone agrees everyone should fight for equality. The issue is supporting one organization that a lot of people, black or white may have some issue with. I mean the Big East private institutions probably don’t align or agree with a lot of what is in the BLM manifesto, unless the BE universities are OK with getting rid of private education and the nuclear family.

Ah, you have now reverted to the standard liberal argument of “You don’t agree with me. Therefore, you’re a racist.”

Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Ah, you have now reverted to the standard liberal argument of “You don’t agree with me. Therefore, you’re a racist.”

Congrats.
    As opposed to the I'm not a racist, but I'll vote for the party that's complacent rhetoric we see here so often.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    As opposed to the I'm not a racist, but I'll vote for the party that's complacent rhetoric we see here so often.
    Complacent rhetoric otherwise known as the great ideology of the local and community leaders of the democratic party in the great cities of Baltimore, minneapolis, chicago etc.

Freshman

You haven't walked a day............

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post

Congrats.
    OVER 90% of college basketball teams are made up of African Americans. Over 90% of the people who come on here are white, over 90% of the fans in the stands at ALL college basketball games are white! Hmmm theres a issue here. Its real easy to sit in your Ivory Tower and chastise when you and others REFUSE to open your mind and ears to how others HAVE to live THEIR lives!! YOU hear about a group of people that have "issues" with you and I, white people that it is and you get upset about it as you and your kind think that THEY are a threat to your lifestyle. And since you and I and others like us in our schools, neighborhoods, churches workplace and of course our families all WE hear is OUR side of the stroy! NEVER do I repeat NEVER do we hear, listen or take the time to listen how "the other guy" whoever that "other guy" is has to live their life. Jesus has asked ALL of us to treat people with respect! I'd love if ALL of us, even you gun toten' 2nd admendment supporters, to show RESPECT half the time!!