Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    My guess is the season ticket holders who haven't renewed their seats yet were the ones to get that option.
    Probably. I renewed, but am using the eight even payments option, and did not get that message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I renewed. I have not received that email.

I think it's a little silly to call it a "Hardship program" as if it's some type of season ticket holder welfare program.
    Hope X handles all this the right way. I know they always have, but I've heard very little, and am surprised to learn about this from a messageboard.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post

I think it's a little silly to call it a "Hardship program" as if it's some type of season ticket holder welfare program.
    Hope X handles all this the right way. I know they always have, but I've heard very little, and am surprised to learn about this from a messageboard.
    I have already renewed and paid in full. The message I got was the one saying that we would get a refund or credit for any games that we are not allowed to view. Hopefully that offer includes both the ticket and (at least part of) the seat license "gift".
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I have already renewed and paid in full. The message I got was the one saying that we would get a refund or credit for any games that we are not allowed to view. Hopefully that offer includes both the ticket and (at least part of) the seat license "gift".
    I have it in writing (an email from X) that refund/credit does in fact include all of the seat license.

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    I have it in writing (an email from X) that refund/credit does in fact include all of the seat license.
    This was my e-mail:

"We recognize that these are unprecedented times across the country, and large gatherings like sporting events and concerts have been temporarily halted. While we prepare for the upcoming Xavier men’s basketball season this fall, there is still much uncertainty around such events. Should restrictions still exist that would result in anything from fewer games to a cancelled season, rest assured that Xavier will have credit and refund options available for season ticket holders. More information will be coming in the future as things become more clear. We look forward to seeing you in Cintas Center again soon."
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    This was my e-mail:

"We recognize that these are unprecedented times across the country, and large gatherings like sporting events and concerts have been temporarily halted. While we prepare for the upcoming Xavier men’s basketball season this fall, there is still much uncertainty around such events. Should restrictions still exist that would result in anything from fewer games to a cancelled season, rest assured that Xavier will have credit and refund options available for season ticket holders. More information will be coming in the future as things become more clear. We look forward to seeing you in Cintas Center again soon."
    I received that one as well. I emailed the ticket office and said the policy statement was a bit vague and specifically asked about the seat license fee. Here is their response:

We will offer a refund on both the ticket and per seat premium cost. You will have the option of a full refund or to roll the credit to the following year.

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    I received that one as well. I emailed the ticket office and said the policy statement was a bit vague and specifically asked about the seat license fee. Here is their response:

We will offer a refund on both the ticket and per seat premium cost. You will have the option of a full refund or to roll the credit to the following year.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post

Xeus -

Don't forget about the mandated reflection sessions from several years ago...I don't exactly believe that was handled the right way by Fr Graham and XU admins.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12