Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sophomore
    Saw a long interview with a professor from NYU. He stated there will be a big change in education. The elite will all continue on fine, The Ivys, Stanford, ND, Northwestern. He called these colleges, finishing schools for the wealthy. He claimed schools like Harvard could double their enrollment if they chose @ $90k a year. And he thought there are some that might.The lower tier and community colleges will also thrive, because of affordability. It's the second tier schools that will suffer, because they have been charging near elite tuition for average education. And those with low endowments will really suffer. He mentioned the elite will be selecting from the second tier pool of applicants, and this year is a great time to be on an elite school's waiting list. Doesn't sound like good news for X. Hope they can weather the storm.

Is this a thread about transferring, or conference re-alignment?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Is this a thread about transferring, or conference re-alignment?
    COVID pretty sure....
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17