Myles Hanson enters Transfer Portal

Link

Wants some playing time I'd imagine.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Bummer that he never got the opportunity to get in games more and show if he could help. I'm guessing coach had a reason for that, but he seemed like a guy who might have something to contribute.

It also means the team has one less bigger body wing to go up against in practice. I guess with all the guards we have coming in the program that won't drop off too much.

I'm guessing the biggest impact for us will be who the heck is Xuperman going to mention in multiple threads?

This guy could have a couple of doctorates before leaving school.
    2023 Sweet 16

Seemed like a good teammate. Wish him well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    I'm guessing the biggest impact for us will be who the heck is Xuperman going to mention in multiple threads?
    Yeah, I'm crushed....so looked forward to manufacturing ways to make him relevant.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Link

Wants some playing time I'd imagine.
    One of the deepest mysteries of XU basketball.
    Why in the world would a player at Columbia leave and walk on at another school?

Xavier is not cheap. To pay all that room and board plus enormous tuition to simply walk on. Ivy league sure is good. To leave , I never understood. Hope he has good job connections.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    One of the deepest mysteries of XU basketball.
    Why in the world would a player at Columbia leave and walk on at another school?

Xavier is not cheap. To pay all that room and board plus enormous tuition to simply walk on. Ivy league sure is good. To leave , I never understood. Hope he has good job connections.
    I have no idea what type of aid he was getting at Columbia but they're non-scholarship.

Sophomore
    I am glad he got a little time this year. It may be that he was arguably as good as Kennedy but who knows. I hope he gets what he was after and could contribute at a lower level it seems