Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    I spent some time this morning just browsing the rosters of crappy teams in average conferences. I'm seeing freshmen and sophs that are putting up big, robust stats. Wondering to myself if I were in their shoes would I come back to East Carolina as a junior, or transfer to Tennessee, or Missouri, or Syracuse, or even Xavier. With no restrictions, it's an easy choice.
    Yep, I'm sure those schools would rather have those guys than 4 star freshman 100% of the time. I'm still curious to see what your mid-major transfers up only roster would look like for this coming season. Sounds like you're putting in the research!

Moot discussion for now. It has been tabled by the NCAA until they can come up with a “Comprehensive package that addresses the needs and concerns of all parties involved”.

Mark Painter is an idiot......just an observation.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Moot discussion for now. It has been tabled by the NCAA until they can come up with a “Comprehensive package that addresses the needs and concerns of all parties involved”.

Mark Painter is an idiot......just an observation.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_P._Painter

What you got against Judge Mark P. Painter?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_P._Painter

What you got against Judge Mark P. Painter?
    Excuse me....MATT Painter. Fat fingers on an iPad in the early morning. :)