Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    EDIT: This isn't so much a team, but the Indiana Basketball/Notre Dame Football group....No. Not a fan of those, uhh, fans. If you like Indiana, then great. If you like Notre Dame, then great. If you like them both in both sports, I can actually live with that. But if you identify with only Notre Dame in football and Indiana in basketball, then you shouldn't be allowed to claim either one of them. I don't know if this phenomenon exists anywhere else, but if it does then it needs to stop!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    There used to be a pretty sizeable Kentucky basketball/Tennessee football contingent in certain parts of the Kentucky/Tennessee border region. That makes less sense now (which is saying something given that it never made any sense!).
    The USC football / UCLA basketball fan, especially when either or both are good. A paragon of shallowness in the capital of vanity, Los Angeles.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Junior
    EDIT: This isn't so much a team, but the Indiana Basketball/Notre Dame Football group....No. Not a fan of those, uhh, fans. If you like Indiana, then great. If you like Notre Dame, then great. If you like them both in both sports, I can actually live with that. But if you identify with only Notre Dame in football and Indiana in basketball, then you shouldn't be allowed to claim either one of them. I don't know if this phenomenon exists anywhere else, but if it does then it needs to stop![/QUOTE]

I live in Indy and IUBB fans are overthetop obnoxious even though they've done nothing for 20 years. Plus the bulk of IU fans can't spell IU. ND, I understand, I grew up with it and went to a high school run by the Brothers of Holy Cross, who run ND. Yeah, they can be obnoxious, but a football Saturday on that campus should be on everyone's bucket list. It's spectacular. And I'm not much of a fan of ND.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I do respect that Mack likes to play people.

Having said that, I still hope he loses.
    I just hope the season is cancelled now, lol.

But seriously I am still salty at Mack but I will never hope UC wins any game ever in any sport.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I want UC to win that game for one reason only. It will make Xavier's win over UC look even better. Mack leaving with an L is just a bonus.
    I hope UC is the worst team with the worst record we play every game. It would delight me to no end if they won zero games every year. I couldn't care less how they "help" Xavier's resume. Especially now that we are in the BE with the schedule we play.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I live in Indy and IUBB fans are overthetop obnoxious even though they've done nothing for 20 years. Plus the bulk of IU fans can't spell IU. ND, I understand, I grew up with it and went to a high school run by the Brothers of Holy Cross, who run ND. Yeah, they can be obnoxious, but a football Saturday on that campus should be on everyone's bucket list. It's spectacular. And I'm not much of a fan of ND.
    UCLA basketball and USC football? You've gotta be kidding me!! I actually didn't think it existed anywhere other than in Indiana. It just doesn't make any sense to like two different schools in two different sports who both play that sport.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

UCLA basketball and USC football? You've gotta be kidding me!! I actually didn't think it existed anywhere other than in Indiana. It just doesn't make any sense to like two different schools in two different sports who both play that sport.
    Maybe not the same thing you are discussing since neither program has the historical relevance but I know there are people on this board who are (obviously) XU bball fans and UC football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I want UC to win that game for one reason only. It will make Xavier's win over UC look even better. Mack leaving with an L is just a bonus.
    Mack essentially quit on this program before his final season was even up. Maybe not in the actual games, but that final recruiting class was complete shit. Not the type of recruiting class you would expect from a program that had been a #2 seed, followed by an Elite Eight, followed by a #1 seed. And you can only sign Dontarius James, Keonte Kennedy and Jake Walter? And this is your alma mater.

I just can't ever see myself wanting Mack to win a game against anyone.