Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big East Players that have Declared for NBA Draft

Jordan Tucker, Butler (Unknown on Return)
    Sandro Mamukelashvili, Seton Hall (Likely to Return)
    Mac McClung, Georgetown
    Saddiq Bey, Villanova (Unknown on Return)
    Paul Reed, DePaul (Not likely to Return)
    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Villanova (Returning)
    Naji Marshall, Xavier (No Longer Eligible to Return)
    Ty-Shon Alexander, Creighton (Not Likely to Return)

Underclassmen have under April 26th to declare for the draft. Those that don’t sign with an agent have until June 15th to pull their name out of the draft and return to school.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Should be interesting without going through personal workouts with teams and getting feedback from them. Sure they’ll get feedback from the film scouts watch, but probably a big difference.

Neither Saddiq Bey or JRE have officially declared for the draft yet, both are expected to go thru the process. JRE will be back unless he gets some real bad advice and Bey is probably a 50/50 decision either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Neither Saddiq Bey or JRE have officially declared for the draft yet, both are expected to go thru the process. JRE will be back unless he gets some real bad advice and Bey is probably a 50/50 decision either way.
    The site I was looking at stated they both had entered their names into the system. Haven't been able to verify otherwise.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Jordan Tucker, Butler (Unknown on Return)
    Sandro Mamukelashvili, Seton Hall (Likely to Return)
    Saddiq Bey, Villanova (Unknown on Return)
    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Unknown on Return)
    Naji Marshall, Xavier (Not likely to Return)

Underclassmen have under April 26th to declare for the draft. Those that don’t sign with an agent have until June 15th to pull their name out of the draft and return to school.
    Just curious as to why you have Naji as ”not likely to return.” What am I missing?

Even Rothstein’s tweet said he is “Testing the waters.” Naji mentioned after the DePaul loss that he would be back next year. Is there some other info from Naji or a reputable source stating something more?
    Last edited by IM4X; 03-27-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Just curious as to why you have Naji as ”not likely to return.” What am I missing?

Even Rothstein’s tweet said he is “Testing the waters.” Naji mentioned after the DePaul loss that he would be back next year. Is there some other info from Naji or a reputable source stating something more?
    I've read it's less than 50/50 plus his social media postings on Instagram and Twitter.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post

His social media post saying goodbye made it seem like there was little doubt.

Never know but I have never seen a post like that when someone was thinking about returning.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I've read it's less than 50/50 plus his social media postings on Instagram and Twitter.
    I have a better chance at playing for Xavier next year than Naji returning to Xavier. He isn't coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I have a better chance at playing for Xavier next year than Naji returning to Xavier. He isn't coming back.
    But can you jump off of one foot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    But can you jump off of one foot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. No I usually jump off two feet.