Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Xavier v. K-State

Just a head’s up for anyone that wants to get their college hoops fix on tomorrow. X/KSU is being shown on CBS Sports Network tomorrow at 6 pm and midnight as part of its best Tourney games replay. Enjoy...or have your heart ripped out again.

I think I'd rather lick a public toilet seat in NYC.

I know I’m in the minority, but for many reasons (mostly bc I was there and the environment was lit)...It’s my favorite X game ever. I hate that we lost but I could watch it over and over. Until we make the FF all truly good seasons have ended with a loss anyways.

Yup. I was there too. Electric.
    2023 Sweet 16

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I think I'd rather lick a public toilet seat in NYC.
    I wouldn't go that far, but I never ever rewatch losses.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Can someone refresh my memory. After Crawford made his 3 in OT to tie it Clemente got the ball inbounded to him and ran up the side of the court. Redford cut him off right after he passed half court. I seem to remember they missed Clemente stepping on the out of bounds line at that point. I dont think you can see it on any highlights but seem to remember them showing a replay and he was out but the ref missed it. We would have had the ball around half court with a couple seconds left. Am I making this up or did he step out?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Can someone refresh my memory. After Crawford made his 3 in OT to tie it Clemente got the ball inbounded to him and ran up the side of the court. Redford cut him off right after he passed half court. I seem to remember they missed Clemente stepping on the out of bounds line at that point. I dont think you can see it on any highlights but seem to remember them showing a replay and he was out but the ref missed it. We would have had the ball around half court with a couple seconds left. Am I making this up or did he step out?
    I had a picture on my old phone (since upgraded and picture lost) from our view in the upper deck behind the basket KSU was shooting at of this exact play. I believe he stepped out at least once.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I had a picture on my old phone (since upgraded and picture lost) from our view in the upper deck behind the basket KSU was shooting at of this exact play. I believe he stepped out at least once.
    Thats dumb. I shouldnt have even asked. Makes me mad about that all over again lol.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I remember I had a screen shot of his foot hovering the line and the clock at 2.1.
    Again I am very biased and I was 200 feet away.