Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Don James transferring

Just saw this on Verbal Commits site

Supporting Member
    Seemed like a good kid and wish him all the best. Feel bad for him in a way because it took a whole bunch of crazy circumstances for him to even be offered a scholarship. Just not talented enough at this level, but hope he can find his footing at a lower level school and succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Just saw this on Verbal Commits site
    Not unexpected. Played great against St. John’s but barely got a look after that.
    And we have talked ad nauseum about questions why while *some other guy* , ostensibly with 10 billion practice points, played with little accountability.
    Another talent thrown to the side. Depth will be a problem. There had better be some quality transfers brought in.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    good kid, good player it seemed. Would have been a minor contributor (which at this level means a very good player) and I bet he will do well at his next stop. Never saw him sulk

Bummer. I really liked him. He definitely should have been given much more playing time this season.

I get that he probably wants more playing time and he will get it if he goes to a team in a slightly less competitive conference.
    Last edited by IM4X; 03-24-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    good kid, good player it seemed. Would have been a minor contributor (which at this level means a very good player) and I bet he will do well at his next stop. Never saw him sulk
    He was indeed a class act. I’d like to see him stay, but since he isn’t, I sincerely hope he finds a place where he can be a significant contributor every game for the remained of his eligibility.

Best of Luck D. James!
    Last edited by IM4X; 03-24-2020 at 08:12 PM.

I wish him all the best and hope he finds a great fit for himself.

Wishing him good luck wherever he goes.

Not a surprise and hope he’ll succeed wherever he goes! Guess we can now officially say Mack’s last recruiting class was a complete bust (complete understatement). smh

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Not a surprise and hope he’ll succeed wherever he goes! Guess we can now officially say Mack’s last recruiting class was a complete bust (complete understatement). smh
    That’s what happens when you have one foot out the door.....and it’s following the other foot that had already left.
    Last edited by xu82; 03-24-2020 at 09:04 PM.