Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    "Solid" obviously including this: "I have a high IQ and know how to PASS WELL and SCORE WHEN I DRIVE.”
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    It just seems a bit strange. I mean he seems to be getting playing time and doing pretty well as far as points, especially being that he is only a sophomore. Usually when you think about a player not seeing eye to eye with your coach it means his role has been reduced significantly. I thought maybe he wanted to be a little closer to home, but then X wouldn’t exactly be near his home in North Carolina.
    Wichita State already has 6 guys in the portal, at least three were starters. Something isn’t right there. It’s not that he wants to be closer to home.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Wichita State already has 6 guys in the portal, at least three were starters. Something isn’t right there. It’s not that he wants to be closer to home.
    Nope. Nothing to do with being close to home. Yes 6 guys are in the portal.

This explains a bit more of what is going on. Though, if we are to believe what their head coach suggests (the point guards want to play more and they are already playing over 20 minutes), then we may not end up being the perfect fit for him either.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...241321281.html

Additional info that might help explain the 6 Wichita St players that entered the portal form Stevenson, One of the ones in the portal.

Stevenson is one of five Shockers in the transfer portal. He told the Wichita Eagle the drop in his production and confidence was due to a deteriorating relationship with the coaching staff.

“When I had the confidence from Coach (Gregg Marshall) and the staff and I wasn’t looking over my shoulder after every mistake, I was the leader of the team and we were winning games and winning by big margins,” Stevenson told the newspaper. “But when the confidence from the staff went away and the one-mistake, come-out rule went into place, that’s when things started to go downhill. I think the former players know exactly what I’m talking about.”

Stevenson is a POS. Don't pay any attention to him. Hope he ends up at Dayton!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Stevenson is a POS. Don't pay any attention to him. Hope he ends up at Dayton!
    Yep. Sounds like a load of sour grapes.

Call the wanbulance.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Is he related to Lance?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Kevin Marfo grad transfer target numero uno. Book em danno

I think it's a tough call to know if we'd be a fit for Burton, because we have some hyped guards coming in. Part of me says he's already been through two years of battles and won games and had a pretty tough coach. He'd be better prepared than most newcomers. On the other hand, he probably wants more floor time after sitting out a year and might not really be the guy that dominates in the Big East. We need guys who can crush it.

His stats last season were 10 PTs., 3.4 Asts, 2.1 TO, 3.5 RB, 38% 3PT.
    That's pretty well rounded. FT is only 65%.
    Last edited by sirthought; 03-20-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    His stats last season were 10 PTs., 3.4 Asts, 2.1 TO, 3.5 RB, 38% 3PT.
    That's pretty well rounded. FT is only 65%.
    We REALLY need players who can hit 70 - 80 from the stripe, and that is the stat that you can most reasonably transfer from one team (system/league/competition/ etc.) to another.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.