Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Every time I hear of someone going into the "transfer portal," I keep thinking it's some sort of sci-fi deal.

Maybe they come out the other side in an alternative universe, and magically play better.
    I think of a shitter, of course that’s probably just me.

Sophomore
    Xavier also interested in Cal Baptist guard Ferron Flavors Jr. averaged around 10 per game.

Why is Ramsey considered a sophomore? Did he play some this year and I missed it?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Xavier also interested in Cal Baptist guard Ferron Flavors Jr. averaged around 10 per game.
    Xavier also interested in Wofford Forward Chevez Goodwin. Averaged 10 points 7 rebounds a game.

Quote Originally Posted by beatuc View Post
    Why is Ramsey considered a sophomore? Did he play some this year and I missed it?
    He played like 3 minutes in the Lipscomb game. They will file for a medical redshirt to hopefully get his year of eligibility back.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    He played like 3 minutes in the Lipscomb game. They will file for a medical redshirt to hopefully get his year of eligibility back.
    At the risk of asking a totally relevant question and having my fandom, reading comprehension, and loyatly to the program questioned: Is there any update on his redshirt status? Maybe that question has been answered 100 or more times, but I don't seem to recall reading it here.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    At the risk of asking a totally relevant question and having my fandon, reading comprehension, and loyatly to the program questioned: Is there any update on his redshirt status? Maybe that question has been answered 100 or more times, but I don't seem to recall reading it here.
    This is the last info I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    This is the last info I have seen
    Thank you. That was just what I was looking for. I must have missed it on twitter.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Trying to recruit in this environment has to be a nightmare.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    At the risk of asking a totally relevant question and having my fandon, reading comprehension, and loyatly to the program questioned: Is there any update on his redshirt status? Maybe that question has been answered 100 or more times, but I don't seem to recall reading it here.
    What are you some kind of fu**ing moron? Who the hell do you think you are asking such fu**tard questions? Haven't you memorized every word of every post ever posted on any message board? Haven't you taken copious notes listening to scouting site "legends", and their podcasts? You gotta be a huge dips**t to even want to know such common knowledge. You will be awarded zero points, and we are now all dumber for having read your question.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"