Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Since I don't follow this area a lot, have they relaxed the sit out one year for transfers rule?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    You forgot Myles Hanson (board favorite) in your analysis. Basketball Reference doesn't have him scoring this year. But I seem to remember him draining a 3?
    Look again...I have him in there just above the freshman. I have him listed as a walk-on because basically that’s what he is.
    Last edited by XUGRAD80; 03-25-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Since I don't follow this area a lot, have they relaxed the sit out one year for transfers rule?
    Grad transfers are eligible right away. As far as the sit out year...seems to vary from one player to another, but technically they are still supposed to sit a year....as of now. There is a lot of support to allow all players to transfer one time without having to sit out.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Grad transfers are eligible right away. As far as the sit out year...seems to vary from one player to another, but technically they are still supposed to sit a year....as of now. There is a lot of support to allow all players to transfer one time without having to sit out.
    Yeah and the original goal of the proposal was to be heard in April and go into effect next year. Not sure if that would be delayed due to COVID-19.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Look again...I have him in there just above the freshman. I have him listed as a walk-on because basically that’s what he is.
    Sorry. Not sure how I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Sorry. Not sure how I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well he IS easy to overlook....:)

Sophomore
    Are we expecting these transfer(s) to be key players next season, role players or practice bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Are we expecting these transfer(s) to be key players next season, role players or practice bodies?
    I think they are looking for guys to make an impact. They are going after some guys that a lot of big time programs want as well. The guy from Bowling Green people say he will be the best player on most power 5 teams. Now if that's the case not sure why he doesn't just test the NBA waters since he is 22. I doubt Xavier has much of shot with him though. He was on a POD and mentioned Louisville, Missouri, Georgia and Arkansas coaches that have been really hands on with him so far, didn't mention X at that point. When asked if any coaches recruiting him now had when he was in high school, since he didn't have many offers, and he said coach Steele, from Xzavier... talked to him a little but never offered but no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I would imagine Xavier will try to get involved with this guy. I am 100% sure Mack will try to get him as well.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...al/5077880002/
    Player of the year for his conference.

Averaged 20+ points a game.

He is from Cincinnati.

He dreamed of playing for X.

X marks the spot. Reel him in Travis.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Player of the year for his conference.

Averaged 20+ points a game.

He is from Cincinnati.

He dreamed of playing for X.

X marks the spot. Reel him in Travis.
    X hasn’t made contact with him yet. Hope that changes. Best guard in the transfer portal in my opinion.