Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

XU NCAA full games?

Does anyone know of a site that has full previous X NCAA Games to watch?

I believe there used to be an NCAA March Madness on Demand but looks like it's gone. Any help would be appreciated.

Supporting Member
    Pretty sure you can look up almost any tourney game on YouTube

Supporting Member
    Btw I highly recommend the Xavier-Texas 2004 game. I dont think I realized just how ridiculously good doellman and cage were as freshmen.

ESPNU has been showing classic championship week games the past twenty four hours or so. They've been mostly ACC from what I saw, but it's something.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member
    Watching the 2004 Xu-Texas full game on youtube...best part? No commercials.

Anyways a couple of things strike me.

We had amazing guard play with finn, chalmers and Sato (who was a g-f).

Doellman and cage were outstanding freshmen.

We screened and moved a ton on offense...that's one thing I would like to see from steele.

NCAA Vault was transferred to YouTube. However, that’s only Sweet 16 and beyond.

Been looking for 2004 Louisville/Mississippi State, 2008 Georgia/Purdue, 2009 Wisconsin and 2010 Minny/Pitt games for a long time

Edit: BTW, Chermy... you can see us in the student section a few times throughout the games in Atlanta. After a Chalmers break away layup and-1 vs Texas and after Finn’s buzzer beater first half 3 vs Duke, just to name a few.
    Last edited by Blue Blooded-05; 03-14-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Watching the 2004 Xu-Texas full game on youtube....
    We screened and moved a ton on offense...that's one thing I would like to see from steele.
    Thanks for making my point now, that I’ve been making all year elsewhere....
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    ESPNU has been showing classic championship week games the past twenty four hours or so. They've been mostly ACC from what I saw, but it's something.
    Just watched the BET Syracuse vs UConn 6 0t game from 2009. Very entertaining.
    2023 Sweet 16