Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    What non-Xavier games are people watching?

I watched the Duke-UNLV semifinal from '91. I've still never seen the Kentucky-Duke regional final from the following year, so I have that on my list, too.

I would love to see the XU/AZ Sweet 16 game from a couple of years ago (where we won). Is it available online anywhere?

I’ve only seen the extended 8 minute highlight clip. Would love to watch the whole game.

I’ve watched most of the classic Xavier games that are on YouTube. I have a tradition before Xavier ncaa tournament games (re-watch the run, up until before the duke game, turn it off then) so I never saw the UC collapse against Nevada. Tried searching it, just saw an extended highlight on YouTube. That’s the only non Xavier thing I’ve watched.

Did they take all these games down in the last couple of weeks? I can’t find Xavier/Texas from 2004 or Xavier/WVU from 2008 on YouTube. If anyone has links to these games, please post them! Thanks

Wow- just went back to look and did not see them on YouTube anymore. May have overlooked something, but that’s a real shame.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 23 View Post
    Did they take all these games down in the last couple of weeks? I can’t find Xavier/Texas from 2004 or Xavier/WVU from 2008 on YouTube. If anyone has links to these games, please post them! Thanks
    Yes I was watching all of them like a week ago and then a couple days later couldnt find them. I did watch the 2008 UCLA game today which was on there but didnt appear to be posted by NCAA like they used to be.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17