Page 712 of 763 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    You won’t get one. As I’ve said, it’s much easier to call someone crazy, than it is to show they are.
    Interesting, because I asked you what you were talking about when you claimed the vaccine is now being shown to have negative efficacy against omicron and you've yet to post anything to support your erroneous claim, while I posted numerous articles that refuted your claim.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Scared of what? Sounds like you are scared about the vaccines. Have you never got a vaccine in your life? Flu, Rabies, tetanus, hepatitis, chicken pox, measles, etc? Hope for your sake you haven’t because I am sure you would be having a constant nervous breakdown about it. Rabies vax will turn you into a Werewolf right? Maybe you are just scared of needles. It’s ok fella, maybe they will come out with some pills you can ingest instead.
    A very odd reply....

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Interesting, because I asked you what you were talking about when you claimed the vaccine is now being shown to have negative efficacy against omicron and you've yet to post anything to support your erroneous claim, while I posted numerous articles that refuted your claim.
    Both MID and I have linked to that data on several occasions. Why won't you click on them and read them?

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Both MID and I have linked to that data on several occasions. Why won't you click on them and read them?
    Why don’t you comment on his articles refuting your claim? (Whatever that is.) That’s the obvious question.

I haven’t read any of it. I’m just here for amusement. My dad was far right, and one sister is far left. Love them both, but think a little less of each for such extreme positions.

Sophomore
    I don't know if this is the right thread or not, but thank God the Buffalo Bills got knocked out of the playoffs. Their fans are the absolute most obnoxious in the world. Taking their cue from their "greatest coach", Marv Levy, they are also some of the whiniest bitches as well. Oh yea, their most famous player just happens to be the most famous murderer in America! Go figure! And talk about stupid, gee wiz, their fans are truly some of the dumbest people in the world. Just a few days ago two of their "smart" fans got busted for using fake COVID vaccine cards to get into the Bills playoff game last week. They got away with it the first time, but then proceeded to brag about it on social media, which proved to be their undoing. Seems to be about on par for the people from the crappiest city in America...

Clearly, somebody has never been to Gary, Indiana.

I don't know if this is the right thread or not, but thank God the Buffalo Bills got knocked out of the playoffs. Their fans are the absolute most obnoxious in the world. Taking their cue from their "greatest coach", Marv Levy, they are also some of the whiniest bitches as well. Oh yea, their most famous player just happens to be the most famous murderer in America! Go figure! And talk about stupid, gee wiz, their fans are truly some of the dumbest people in the world. Just a few days ago two of their "smart" fans got busted for using fake COVID vaccine cards to get into the Bills playoff game last week. They got away with it the first time, but then proceeded to brag about it on social media, which proved to be their undoing. Seems to be about on par for the people from the crappiest city in America...
    You spelled Dayton wrong
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    A very odd reply....
    Checkmate!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Post 7062.

Speaking of answers, I asked you and Xville a while back if you supported vax mandates. I may be mistaken but I don’t recall a reply.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Post 7062.

Speaking of answers, I asked you and Xville a while back if you supported vax mandates. I may be mistaken but I don’t recall a reply.
    Efficacy refers to how a vaccine performs under ideal conditions in a clinical trial.