Page 652 of 661 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6609

Thread: Covid-19

  1. #6511
    All-Conference
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,764
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Whackado-82 - you're about as much of a whack case as Bobbie or Paul!! Lets see here, an ad hominem attack on two people that have nothing to do with you, but we're the ones who are immature?? LOL!!
    You clutter up a board with nonsensical extremist bullshit. It has everything to do with him and everyone else on this board.


    Don’t act like you don’t love the attention since you don’t get any in your real life.

  2. #6512
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    You clutter up a board with nonsensical extremist bullshit. It has everything to do with him and everyone else on this board.


    Don’t act like you don’t love the attention since you don’t get any in your real life.
    Hey Vile – serious question: do you have any original thoughts of your own? All I see from you is piling-on, regurgitation of someone else’s thoughts, or “Captain Obvious” type commentary throughout this board. Though you desperately try to sell yourself as THE intellectual of this board, it’s all a front, right? In reality, you’re just trying to cover-up the fact that you're a simpleton.....

  3. #6513
    All-Conference
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,764
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Hey Vile – serious question: do you have any original thoughts of your own? All I see from you is piling-on, regurgitation of someone else’s thoughts, or “Captain Obvious” type commentary throughout this board. Though you desperately try to sell yourself as THE intellectual of this board, it’s all a front, right? In reality, you’re just trying to cover-up the fact that you're a simpleton.....
    Pretty rich coming from a guy whose entire being on this board is formed upon scrolling the internet for links to post on here. Tucker Carlson wannabe.

    As mentioned by an enormous amount of posters self awareness isn’t your strong suit. Glad I could make you feel better though by giving you some attention.
    Last edited by Xville; 11-21-2021 at 06:26 PM.

  4. #6514
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Pretty rich coming from a guy whose entire being on this board is formed upon scrolling the internet for links to post on here. Tucker Carlson wannabe.

    As mentioned by an enormous amount of posters self awareness isn’t your strong suit. Glad I could make you feel better though by giving you some attention.
    Yea, I know, you and Whackado are my biggest fans! Thanks for reading all the time!

  5. #6515
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,010
    Massive protests against lockdowns and mandates took place in several different countries this weekend - it's spreading:

    https://brownstone.org/video-podcast...ver-the-world/

    Didn't someone say awhile back that Australia was about to open back up?

  6. #6516
    Supporting Member waggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gold Country
    Posts
    11,042
    Quote Originally Posted by xu_lou View Post
    massive protests against lockdowns and mandates took place in several different countries this weekend - it's spreading:

    https://brownstone.org/video-podcast...ver-the-world/

    didn't someone say awhile back that australia was about to open back up?

    you should be banned!!!


  7. #6517
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    you should be banned!!!

    This is really starting to feel like deja vu all over again....

    Can't wait for the incoherent whacko replies from the sheople....
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 11-21-2021 at 11:07 PM.

  8. #6518
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Springboro OH
    Posts
    1,289
    While the propagandists are out trying to scare you again with another variant, know that reports from South Africa are that Omicron produces very mild symptoms, and has led to zero hospitalizations. Don't buy their bullshit.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

  9. #6519
    Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Springboro OH
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Not many but a few hospitalized reinfections. Typically if you survive the first one the odds are youíll do ok the 2nd time around. Antibody levels seem to last longer with natural immunity as well. There are exceptions to everything of course. I have yet to see someone hospitalized though who had primary infection then vaccinated. I also I have yet to see anyone test positive that had the disease and vaccine. Iím sure itís happened (to someone immunocompromised likely) but I havenít seen it.
    Lloyd I'm glad to see you've recognized the power of natural immunity and agree that adding a vax can only enhance that. I'm curious, have you come around to seasonality as the dominant driver of transmission rates?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

  10. #6520
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    While the propagandists are out trying to scare you again with another variant, know that reports from South Africa are that Omicron produces very mild symptoms, and has led to zero hospitalizations. Don't buy their bullshit.
    The stock market just said the same thing....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •