Page 628 of 763 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678728 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Sophomore
    Obtuse, really? Look in the mirror....

You're desperately trying (and failing) to conflate something that may happen in the future with what is happening right now and what has been happening for months on end. You're so desperate to one-up me that you wind-up beclowning yourself every time.

Sophomore
    For some more reality of what's really going on in Australia - not the pretend "oh they're going to open up soon" gaslighting we continue to hear today....

This is an extended interview with someone who lives in AU for a peak into what life is like RIGHT NOW - not a few weeks from now:

People really should educate themselves first before spouting off and looking like a fool....
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 10-01-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    For some more reality of what's really going on in Australia - not the pretend "oh they're going to open up soon" gaslighting we continue to hear today....

This is an extended interview with someone who lives in AU for a peak into what life is like RIGHT NOW - not a few weeks from now:

People really should educate themselves first before spouting off and looking like a fool....
    Yeah you really should educate yourself.

Supporting Member
    Obtuse, really? Look in the mirror....

You're desperately trying (and failing) to conflate something that may happen in the future with what is happening right now and what has been happening for months on end. You're so desperate to one-up me that you wind-up beclowning yourself every time.
    It’s not may happen, it’s going to happen. This has nothing to do with one upping, another phrase you obviously don’t understand the meaning of. It has everything to do with you inflating what is going on.

Alright I’ve wasted enough time…back to your little bubble of finding things that you agree with and posting links to them no matter how far off from reality they or your commentary are.
    Last edited by Xville; 10-01-2021 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It’s not may happen, it’s going to happen. This has nothing to do with one upping, another phrase you obviously don’t understand the meaning of. It has everything to do with you inflating what is going on.

Alright I’ve wasted enough time…back to your little bubble of finding things that you agree with and posting links to them no matter how far off from reality they or your commentary are.
    You lost this one kid. Doesn’t mean you have to like it. :)
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Sophomore
    For the record:

1) Wow, Xville watched an hour and fifteen minute video in less than 9 minutes! Obviously he doesn't know what he's talking about, and more importantly, has no inclination to learn. He has a long history of spouting off on topics that he has no idea of what he's talking about, but always tries to sell himself as authoritative - remember those quotes of his during the early weeks of the pandemic that came back to bite him in the butt?

2) No, what will happen in AU has ZERO - NONE - nothing to do with my original posts. For the points I made above I could care less what might happen in the future (yes, "might" is the correct word because cases are spiking and they have demonstrated that they will throw the country into lockdown on a dime). My points were a reflection of what's happening today. Your lame attempt to change the narrative doesn't address my points whatsoever.

3) By you simply stating that I'm inflating the situation doesn't make it a fact. Sorry, you're gonna have to demonstrate that. I hate to inform you, but a simple proclamation does not constitute as a rebuttal, Dear Leader....

4) Notice how XVille has never provided us with a list of his approved news sources. He always stands above us as the arbiter of truth, but he never tells us where he gets his unbiased news.

Supporting Member
    For the record:

1) Wow, Xville watched an hour and fifteen minute video in less than 9 minutes! Obviously he doesn't know what he's talking about, and more importantly, has no inclination to learn. He has a long history of spouting off on topics that he has no idea of what he's talking about, but always tries to sell himself as authoritative - remember those quotes of his during the early weeks of the pandemic that came back to bite him in the butt?

Never said I watched the video. You have a long history of posting extremist nonsense. You keep going back to quotes I kade at the beginning of the pandemic. Yeah my opinion changed with more information. Try it sometime.

2) No, what will happen in AU has ZERO - NONE - nothing to do with my original posts. For the points I made above I could care less what might happen in the future (yes, "might" is the correct word because cases are spiking and they have demonstrated that they will throw the country into lockdown on a dime). My points were a reflection of what's happening today. Your lame attempt to change the narrative doesn't address my points whatsoever.

Didn’t change the narrative. Talking about what was announced today. Your commentary doesn’t need to be addressed because it’s opinionated crap not fact.

3) By you simply stating that I'm inflating the situation doesn't make it a fact. Sorry, you're gonna have to demonstrate that. I hate to inform you, but a simple proclamation does not constitute as a rebuttal, Dear Leader....

Newsflash: simply by posting a few links to things you agree with also doesn’t make it fact. When you post something worthwhile that’s isn’t nonsense, I’ll spend the time to refute as I have done to you tons of times of which you then tuck your tail and hide.
    4) Notice how XVille has never provided us with a list of his approved news sources. He always stands above us as the arbiter of truth, but he never tells us where he gets his unbiased news.
    Well, Tucker Carlson isn’t one of them. Nut job.

Bye lou
    Last edited by Xville; 10-01-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Sophomore
    Some remarkable reporting from Tucker Carlson on the situation in Australia the other night:

Sophomore
    Could someone please explain to me what's going on here?

According to CBS News, "Harvard Business School says it is reverting to remote learning after beginning the semester with in-person classes, citing a rise in breakthrough COVID-19 cases among its students."

Wait, how can that be???

"96 percent of Harvard University's employees are vaccinated, while 95% of its students are vaccinated, according to the university's COVID-19 testing dashboard."

But, but, but, I thought the vaccines were supposed to stop Covid! I thought the vaccines would allow students to go back to school and return to a "normal" life!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/harvard...line-covid-19/

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I have been MIA for 5 months from xavierhoops. Glad to see this thread is right where I left it. Ha.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17