Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Liberty U. is getting things back up and running. That's.....probably not the right strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Do the students at Liberty have to sign a "we won't sue you" form when they return to class?
    The anti-Cinderella (Maleficent?) program

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Maybe...are you sure it won't ?
    Yes.
    Run the table.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Yes.
    Ding. Ding.
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Maybe...are you sure it won't ?
    Based on whatís happened in other parts of the world, yes. Iím rather certain this will get a lot worse and not be over in 8 more days (or however many days are left). Again, if this can be brought under control in 15 days then heís got my vote.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I read the other day about a hospital in Texas who diagnosed a homeless man with COVID-19, treated him briefly, and released him without any arrangements. What a fail. The hospital stated they were following CDC guidelines on diagnosing and releasing patients with COVID-19. Uhhhh how about a little nuance? Those guidelines are for people with homes to go back to to self isolate! Got me thinking about how that could be an issue lots of places, have a couple articles marked to read about that. There are organizations who are coming up with places for the homeless to stay and get care if dx.
    "Iím willing to sacrifice everything for this team. Iím going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. Iím going to play harder than Iíve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I read the other day about a hospital in Texas who diagnosed a homeless man with COVID-19, treated him briefly, and released him without any arrangements. What a fail. The hospital stated they were following CDC guidelines on diagnosing and releasing patients with COVID-19. Uhhhh how about a little nuance? Those guidelines are for people with homes to go back to to self isolate! Got me thinking about how that could be an issue lots of places, have a couple articles marked to read about that. There are organizations who are coming up with places for the homeless to stay and get care if dx.
    We are so fucked
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Funny, my meat thermometer died last weekend. I put digital thermometer on the list and since I do 99.9% of the shopping, that seemed adequate. Well, Mrs Ď82 got cabin fever so I can now check my temp in a variety of orifices, but Iím still guessing at the grill.

Side note: I donít remember ever wanting to out to eat more than I do these days. The little things....
    I scored the Buy One Take One Drive up @ Olive Garden last night. Very tasty.
    This space for rent.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

So.......now a US Navy carrier with 5,000 crew aboard has positive tests while sitting in the Sea of China. Good luck isolating that! That’s close quarters!

https://apple.news/Ar2AvA8YURTWVSYCKbSteSg

Tomorrow will be worse. And it will keep getting worse for a while. The less social distancing there is, the worse it will be and the longer it will last.