Page 473 of 763 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    So Dr. F now admits the virus maaaaay have come from a lab
    Enlighten us all when you know for sure.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Enlighten us all when you know for sure.
    Dr. f said it himself (indirectly. He’s a weasel) on a Politifact channel.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    That sounds like the logic of a U. Dayton fan!
    Totally uncalled for. And absolutely a blow below the belt. The moderators seem pretty cool here, but without proof, how can you let this stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Dr. f said it himself (indirectly. He’s a weasel) on a Politifact channel.
    Even CNN is confirming this. I like Fauci, Acton, Dewine, etc. But would rather get to the truth, than play sides.

Note: This doesn't mean I think Trump's response was adequate. I think that this outbreak opens up a whole lot of opportunity to our enemies, especially through social media. We are screwed if something more deadly comes our way.

RIP Polio, Measles, Spanish Flu...Proud Boys/Fox News/Breitbart/Daily Wire will set us straight.

All a Democrat Hoax:

[QUOTE=tacopizza885;704595]Totally uncalled for. And absolutely a blow below the belt. The moderators seem pretty cool here, but without proof, how can you let this stand?

It’s fine, it’s just Lou being Lou. He personally declared himself the “winner”, when there are no winners, and we still don’t have many answers. In fact, I believe we still have more questions than answers. The people who think they know everything are really just embarrassing themselves.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    Totally uncalled for. And absolutely a blow below the belt. The moderators seem pretty cool here, but without proof, how can you let this stand?
    Is this comment for real??? Are you a Millennial?? LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Is this comment for real??? Are you a Millennial?? LOL!!
    Carter baby born in '77. Met TJ and "electricity" (brooklyn) early in my studies at X. It's not that I find your post offensive, just stupid. Carry on.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    Carter baby born in '77. Met TJ and "electricity" (brooklyn) early in my studies at X. It's not that I find your post offensive, just stupid. Carry on.
    But, you wanted the moderators to do something?

Be careful - it's getting hot outside now. I wouldn't want you to melt....

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    The vaccine lottery is a solid idea. Kind of along the lines of many companies offering cash bonuses and extra time off to workers who get vaccinated.
    It has been a huge success already in increasing those getting vaccines. What a brilliant idea. Still 4 more weeks to go too.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Was watching the driver introductions for the 500 and thought it was odd they were wearing masks. Not the crap we’ve been debating. More like dude or dudette you’re going to be driving 230 mph for 500 miles and you’re worried about covid?