Page 300 of 763 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Just because there is no proof of a cover-up doesn't mean there isn't, nor does it mean those evaluating the data don't have their heads up their asses.
    While they’re now saying they had no proof of a coverup, the facts of the data being spun the way it was is certainly “interesting”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Must have been taken down. Link did not work for me.
    Here's the news report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-TRLBpAeoM
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

The CDC has just come out with a startling revelation that the virus is airborne. Something trump told Woodward on 2/7. No wonder we have 200k dead. we are screwed.
    2023 Sweet 16

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    The CDC has just come out with a startling revelation that the virus is airborne. Something trump told Woodward on 2/7. No wonder we have 200k dead. we are screwed.
    That is really strange given the fact that everyone in and out of government has been saying that for months.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    That is really strange given the fact that everyone in and out of government has been saying that for months.
    It's a little more complicated. They had originally said droplets (large) and the revised guideline included aerosol (small) means of airborne transmission.
    But, not to worry, they've reversed themselves again, and gone back to droplets for now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/21/healt...nce/index.html

At least they did reverse themselves and now say if you have been in contact with an infected person, you should get a test (not just if you're symptomatic).

I think they are struggling to be political with HHS interference, when they should just let the scientists at CDC do their jobs.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I didn't notice this before, but they also removed cautionary language about asymptomatic people being able to spread the virus.
    I thought was accepted science at this point?

The updated CDC page had also changed language around asymptomatic transmission, shifting from saying "some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus" to saying "people who are infected but do not show symptoms can spread the virus to others." That language has now been removed.
    It's almost like that's for rally attendance in a closed environment. If you are tested for temperature at the door, are OK, have no apparent symptoms (cough, etc) then it's OK to go on in. I can't imagine this is a good approach to helping control the spread.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    NM The Admin. got to them and they took it down today.
    2023 Sweet 16

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/369/6506/1010

For those interested in the science behind the antibody treatment that President Trump has received this is a detailed article on what it is and how it works. The actual phase 3 trial data is still being processed but looks decent in slowing the disease progression. The concept is basically to inject antibodies into the patient to slow disease progression while the body’s natural response occurs, which takes time.

Regeneron stock is not cheap but it may see a bump for a bit early next week if you’re into quick trading.

So we learn that trump had it for 72 hours or Wednesday at noon and continued on with numerous meetings with no mask. Despicable.
    2023 Sweet 16