Page 361 of 763 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by xuwillie View Post
    I think xville and bobbie are the same person..Really add zero value to the discussion. Booze, but wasn't that on msnbc? I think its a legitimate concern, are we supposed to not travel now until everyone is vaccinated? Why is this fall on political lines,, just seems crazy to me
    Are we not traveling now? I assume we would continue to seek to limit travel until we can get enough people vaccinated that we can stop the spread.

I don't watch MSNBC (or any TV news, for that matter) so I don't really know what you are talking about there.

Regarding Xville, if you have been pay any attention to his posts he seems to lean more right than left to me. You just seem to disagree with him on this one issue so in your mind it must make him a flaming Liberal. Because he is pro-vaccine. America in 2020 Ladies and Gentlemen!
    Eat Donuts!

Sophomore
    You actually didn't but whatever. And his exact words where NO one should travel until everyone has the vaccine. I would think someone with any intelligence would say lets give it a month and see how the vaccine is working. This was on a national media station, who cares if a fringe site copied and posted it?! I would think everyone would consider this crazy talk but political lines have been drawn again...

Sophomore
    No, unlike you (booze) and paulxu he brings absolutely nothing to the table. Like bobbie as well

Supporting Member
    You actually didn't but whatever. And his exact words where NO one should travel until everyone has the vaccine. I would think someone with any intelligence would say lets give it a month and see how the vaccine is working. This was on a national media station, who cares if a fringe site copied and posted it?! I would think everyone would consider this crazy talk but political lines have been drawn again...
    I agree that saying no one should travel until everyone has the vaccine would be a bit nuts, I think that is as crazy as the Ted Cruz twitter quote within the fringe site.

What I am saying since you choose to be so obtuse i will repeat again, is that it makes sense to a certain degree what the doctor said because we don't know what it does from a transmission standpoint yet. Hopefully, as stated earlier, in 2-4 weeks we will know.
    Last edited by Xville; 12-16-2020 at 10:42 AM.

I know it's correlation rather than proven causation, but it seems like a lot of people who have maskless parties/gatherings in the government end up with Covid.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    She's a neuropsychologist who works full time.
    Any chance we could get her to moonlight here on Xavierhoops? I think we could use some of her expertise.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

No, unlike you (booze) and paulxu he brings absolutely nothing to the table. Like bobbie as well
    Well, I don't know what you are talking about as far as this thread is concerned. I have just posted facts on the benefits of wearing a mask which seem to be the norm now for most here although there are still those who disagree. I agree with Dr. Crawford that I will get the vaccine as soon as available and would get it today if offered.... (heresy?) I get my info from the CDC and the Johns Hopkins site. I'm in the vulnerable population so I'm just trying to protect myself and my family. Do whatever you think is right for your family, knock off the bs, and best of luck.
    2023 Sweet 16

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I know it's correlation rather than proven causation, but it seems like a lot of people who have maskless parties/gatherings in the government end up with Covid.

Also,

Any chance we could get her to moonlight here on Xavierhoops? I think we could use some of her expertise.
    No, I can't let her see this site. She would be appalled at the number of posts I have.

(she calls it my xavier blog and tells me I spend too much time on it)
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    No, I can't let her see this site. She would be appalled at the number of posts I have.

(she calls it my xavier blog and tells me I spend too much time on it)
    HA! My wife calls you people (and the folks on the Bills board) my “imaginary internet friends”.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    HA! My wife calls you people (and the folks on the Bills board) my “imaginary internet friends”.
    Only some of us are imaginary, the rest do not exist.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member
    Here you go willie and lou...from an actual reputable source. Bringing value and teaching you both one day at a time.

https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.o...myths-debunked