Page 506 of 763 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    You are so blinded by extremist views, you don’t even understand what open to both sides means. You don’t understand science, you don’t understand how vaccines work, you just litter the board with propaganda vocal minority bullshit and think you are enlightened.

Yes, there is THAT.

Sophomore
    You are so blinded by extremist views, you don’t even understand what open to both sides means. You don’t understand science, you don’t understand how vaccines work, you just litter the board with propaganda vocal minority bullshit and think you are enlightened.
    Was this propaganda?:

To me, I'm worried about as much as I would be with the flu. I know its "different" but older people and compromised individuals die from that as well.
    I just think this whole thing has been blown out of proportion much like everything else in our world lately. H1n1 was ten years ago and up to this point was more deadly and the narrative was everyone just stay calm...now its freak out, panic, change your lives. The "media" and social media fucking sucks I'm sorry

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    You're open to both sides?? That's a total and complete joke! Please, show me where you have ever contradicted Fauci or the prevailing thinking on Covid from the media or the CDC.

BTW, congratulation on being one of the 16% who believe the mainstream news media is trustworthy.
    What’s ironic… I recall a series of posts between 82 and myself after ABC presented a clear and complete lie on the evening news about rising cases in GA “up 56%” if my memory serves me correctly, after they reopened last spring. This lie was easily destroyed by a quick look at actual case data on the GA health dept. web site. That moment made me question - and doubt - everything the MSM presents. 82 seems to have forgotten.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

This thread has officially made the “politics” thread look civil.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    I'm having a real hard time understanding why it bothers you so much that I'm not going to get a vax?
    Who cares? Doesn't bother anybody here. When you immunity wears off, just wear a mask so you don't give it the kids.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    What’s ironic… I recall a series of posts between 82 and myself after ABC presented a clear and complete lie on the evening news about rising cases in GA “up 56%” if my memory serves me correctly, after they reopened last spring. This lie was easily destroyed by a quick look at actual case data on the GA health dept. web site. That moment made me question - and doubt - everything the MSM presents. 82 seems to have forgotten.
    Total mystery why some on this board (and many throughout the country) lack any curiosity whatsoever regarding the data, let alone acknowledging the demonstrable lies told by the media. 82 has obviously decided to live in a bubble and doesn't care if he's being lied to.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Politics = opinion.
    Covid = facts and science (or as the case may be, lies and political science).
    I can accept other opinions.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Amen.

Some people want to prove themselves right. I’m not concerned about that. In fact, now vaccinated and presumably with having a case behind me, I just don’t spend much mental energy on this. Life goes on.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Amen.

Some people want to prove themselves right. I’m not concerned about that. In fact, now vaccinated and presumably with having a case behind me, I just don’t spend much mental energy on this. Life goes on.
    So then why do you keep wasting our time? How many times have you told us you were no longer going to read this thread?? Seriously, what gives?

Sophomore
    To the data/fact deniers:

Serious question - how do you explain (at least) 6 TX Democrat politicians, as well as staffers from the White House and Nancy Pelosi's office getting Covid. ALL of them have been vaccinated. How does that happen? What are the statistical chances of that happening?