Page 486 of 763 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Huh, nobody wanted them. Weird that is the case after you TDS freaks made it your sole purpose of being to poo-poo the drug that could have saved lives.
    Didn't work....Maybe we can donate them back to India or maybe trump can buy them.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 06-10-2021 at 07:59 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Saw today that 70% of those over 18 in Seattle have been fully vaccinated. Was there this past week. Three times I got told to put my mask on. Twice when I stood up at my table to go to the bathroom. Saw a student driver on the road and both her and her instructor were double masked and wearing gloves. Numerous people wearing masks while driving alone on the highway. It's way different out there.
    Balls of Steele!!

I'm going to Portland for a couple of days next week. Coming from Wichita, I'm expecting to have a bit of Covid culture shock. Luckily we'll be spending most of our time outside.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm going to Portland for a couple of days next week. Coming from Wichita, I'm expecting to have a bit of Covid culture shock. Luckily we'll be spending most of our time outside.
    I just met with a vendor who lives in Bend, OR and she said it is still really tight out there. She's visiting clients in Cincy and NKY this week and was surprised to see how maskless we are.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Sophomore
    I’m shocked that here in Colorado things are pretty wide open. I give the democratic governor a lot of credit especially as you see these
    Other states continue to use Covid as a political tool. And shocked people are allowing it.

Supporting Member
    Prediction time.

First, cases in FL, TX and other southern states are about to increase. Hopefully not much due to the vax and natural immunity, but they will go up. Why? Science. See Edgar Hope-Simpson model of seasonality.

Prediction number 2: The media will blame this on variants with scary sounding names. They will blame it on relaxed policy. They will blame it on those terrible governors "DeathSantis" and Abbott. All bullshit.

It's just seasonality. Just watch.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Do you suppose if we got everyone vaccinated that we could eradicate it like polio or smallpox?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Do you suppose if we got everyone vaccinated that we could eradicate it like polio or smallpox?
    Yes, but I also believe in reality. And before you go there, I also believe government trying to force vaccination is worse than 100 COVID-19 pandemics.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Pretty simple. Get the kids vaccinated. They already got shots for Polio, Diptheria, Flu, Hep A/B, Measles, menococcal, mumps, chickenpox, rotavirus, rubella, tetanus and whooping cough.
    I need to come back to this one. What is the obsessive push to vaccinate kids? They are affected by COVID less than by the flu. Explain.

No obsession. My older grandkids got it the 1st week it was available in GA. Now protected against the virus. Didn't bother them a bit. They were going to a camp that required it. Nobody got sick.
    2023 Sweet 16