Page 654 of 763 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Ugh…….here we go again.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Ugh…….here we go again.
    Yawn. By the looks of arenas, concerts, airplanes, vacation destinations, cruises, football stadiums, bars, restaurants and anything else with alot of people - no one cares anymore.

Sophomore
    Hmmm...., Lara Logan just said that people all over the world are comparing Fauci to Dr. Mengele: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...y-fauci-video/

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Yawn. By the looks of arenas, concerts, airplanes, vacation destinations, cruises, football stadiums, bars, restaurants and anything else with alot of people - no one cares anymore.

Lou disagrees.

Sophomore
    University of Oxford Professor Jim Naismith asserts that despite England dropping its mask mandate in July and Scotland keeping its rules in force, official data shows this “has made no meaningful difference” to infection rates:

https://summit.news/2021/11/30/oxfor...fection-rates/

We all new that already, right?

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post

We all new that already, right?
    Yes - time to move on. Let people do what they want.

Sophomore
    Yes - time to move on. Let people do what they want.
    I totally agree - unfortunately there are many in government who will not allow us to do what we want. Biden and Fauci are talking possible lockdowns again, vaccine mandates for airline travel, vaccine mandates for companies with >100 employees, etc. The governor of Mass just came out yesterday and said there are 15-20 states working on a QR code vax pass system.

So, yes, you're absolutely right that it is time to move on. This is complete hysteria over a manageable problem that is purposely being mismanaged. Since the powers that be continue to infringe on our rights, the fight will continue.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    I totally agree - unfortunately there are many in government who will not allow us to do what we want. Biden and Fauci are talking possible lockdowns again, vaccine mandates for airline travel, vaccine mandates for companies with >100 employees, etc. The governor of Mass just came out yesterday and said there are 15-20 states working on a QR code vax pass system.

So, yes, you're absolutely right that it is time to move on. This is complete hysteria over a manageable problem that is purposely being mismanaged. Since the powers that be continue to infringe on our rights, the fight will continue.
    I haven't had much of a life altering change since the beginning of this thing. Most people have continued to do what they want.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    In Hawaii, we were asked to show our vax cards before eating exactly twice in 8 days. I was a little surprised it was so lax there.
    Don't you have to show something just to get into Hawaii though?

I was just in LAX on Sunday and there was a flight to Hawaii near our gate and they kept announcing about uploading you vax card or something.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    I haven't had much of a life altering change since the beginning of this thing. Most people have continued to do what they want.
    Again, I agree with you. But it all depends on where you live, and where you want to travel to.