Page 613 of 763 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623663713 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    It's a good thing kids didn't have a decision about the polio vaccine.
    It’s also a good thing that COVID is not even remotely close to as bad as polio. Like not even in the same dimension. But thanks for another mindless comment. Did you hear that on CNN?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I would take 99% vaccinated. I just quote facts but everything is political with you. Here's your rendition of a squirrel: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/...s/mallard-duck
    “Everything is political with you” says the guy who everything he posts is actually political. If you cared about saving lives you would actually try to understand science, instead of parroting crap like “horse medicine”.

Supporting Member
    A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases. Because wait for it, they weren’t actually hospitalized for COVID. They may not even have had it given PCR test sensitivity issues. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...campaign=share
    What would that mean then, if these people should die?

Funny, I swear someone here speculated on this very thing a year ago, and now a left-lean media outlet reports it. Spoiler alert.
    Last edited by Muskie in dayton; 09-14-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Supporting Member
    Speaking of spoiler alerts, how’s Florida doing these days?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    It’s also a good thing that COVID is not even remotely close to as bad as polio. Like not even in the same dimension. But thanks for another mindless comment. Did you hear that on CNN?
    Sigh..nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Sigh..nevermind
    For kids, he's not wrong.

A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases. Because wait for it, they weren’t actually hospitalized for COVID. They may not even have had it given PCR test sensitivity issues. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...campaign=share

Funny, I swear someone here speculated on this very thing a year ago, and now a left-lean media outlet reports it. Spoiler alert.
    This seems vaguely familiar to me.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

This is being picked up and reported all over the MSM. ;)

Polio:

Outbreaks occurred regularly in the United States through the 1950s, with two major polio outbreaks in 1916 and in 1952. Of the 57,628 reported cases in 1952, there were 3,145 deaths.

In 1955, Dr. Jonas Salk’s vaccine was approved. It was quickly adopted throughout the world. By 1962, the average number of cases dropped to 910. The CDCTrusted Source reports that the United States has been polio-free since 1979.
    Covid:

663,000 deaths and counting in the US. Maybe people should get vaccinated.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Polio:

Covid:

663,000 deaths and counting in the US. Maybe people should get vaccinated.
    Maybe stop moving the goal posts, Paul. You specifically referenced children.

You didn't answer my last question (an increasingly common pattern with you these days): Do you think people should have a choice in the matter of the COVID vaccination?
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo