Page 232 of 763 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332732 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Many, many protestors wear masks. At a Trump rally you may see one mask.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Oh good lord...we're talking about 100K+ protesters nationwide, shoulder to shoulder, on top of one an other and in several cases holding hands and praying.. versus 7500 at one event. You know darn well where the bigger threat lies.

https://www.eastbayexpress.com/Seven...mp-hate-crimes
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

WOW! I know where I’d rather be!

Anywhere other than those two photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Oh good lord...we're talking about 100K+ protesters nationwide, shoulder to shoulder, on top of one an other and in several cases holding hands and praying.. versus 7500 at one event. You know darn well where the bigger threat lies.

https://www.eastbayexpress.com/Seven...mp-hate-crimes
    Actually, if you are outside in the fresh air, and wearing a mask, standing next to someone, I'm guessing you are a lot safer than being inside a church (the picture I posted) with NO masks and the air being re-circulated. I think I'd pick the outside with mask deal.

Actually, if you are outside in the fresh air, and wearing a mask, standing next to someone, I'm guessing you are a lot safer than being inside a church (the picture I posted) with NO masks and the air being re-circulated. I think I'd pick the outside with mask deal.
    Are you being intentionally obtuse, or do you really not understand my point?
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    You miss the point. Those on the right aren't condemning the protests for corona reasons. We are just miffed, once again, how the media and the left loudly complain about reopening businesses and the Trump rally, but then say, very little, if anything, about these protests spreading corona. As always, there's no standard like a double standard.
    It's a somewhat fair push. I think that 2 things merit consideration

(1) The protests are people protesting what they perceive to be a major injustice vs. a campaign rally
    (2) One of these things was organized by the President of the United States, while another was a relatively poorly organized Mob

The media definitely gave the protests a 'pass' by and large though. I will agree with that.

I am still trying to figure out when Conservatives became such a sensitive bunch. They went from calling everyone a snowflake to idolizing a guy who does nothing but whine about how 'unfairly' he is being treated. Meanwhile he is rich and the President of the United States of America. I guess blaming others and complaining about how unfairly you have been treated is a hell of a drug?
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    It's a somewhat fair push. I think that 2 things merit consideration

(1) The protests are people protesting what they perceive to be a major injustice vs. a campaign rally
    So what you are saying is, "If it's the right cause, then corona concerns don't apply."

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Are you being intentionally obtuse, or do you really not understand my point?
    Really? Of course if you are anywhere near a lot of people without masks, I would think you are at risk.
    People doing that, protestors or others, are (in my opinion) taking a big risk of catching the virus.
    That should be pointed out.
    However, being outside, and mostly masked as in my picture, poses less of a risk than being stuck inside, shoulder to shoulder, with no masks, breathing re-circulated air. I think that's pretty well documented from the cases of a group of people singing in a choir and the majority coming down with the virus, and other similar, unmasked, enclosed, close together groups getting hit hard.

Just wear a damn mask when you are near people! How hard is that?

Arrest the murderers, arrest the thieves. Put criminals in jail, and stay safe. Craziest damn year of my lifetime.

Last week when I last added up the death toll of the 5 counties that make the 2.5 mil population of the Sacramento region, the number was exactly 100 covid deaths. There has probably been a few more since then, ....but "pandemic" my ass. Wearing a mask is unhealthy individually, and corporately.