Page 77 of 763 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177577 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    You put willing in quotes.

You have some "interesting" views.
    Depends if you consider it "interesting" to call for subjecting prisoners to unorthodox and potentially dangerous medical experiments in exchange for cigarettes, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Depends if you consider it "interesting" to call for subjecting prisoners to unorthodox and potentially dangerous medical experiments in exchange for cigarettes, lol!
    Don’t forget the KY jelly, he clearly has their best interests at heart.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Don’t forget the KY jelly, he clearly has their best interests at heart.

DEAD.....
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Well, someone very close to my family has fatigue, a low-grade fever and some crunchiness in her lungs. And a pending Coronavirus test.

I'm not trying to be fatalistic, but if your resident left-wing nutjob disappears, it's been great following Xavier basketball with you all. This shit just got real for me.
    Last edited by smileyy; 04-03-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    Well, someone very close to my family has fatigue, a low-grade fever and some crunchiness in her lungs. And a pending Coronavirus test.

I'm not trying to be fatalistic, but if your resident left-wing nutjob disappears, it's been great following Xavier basketball with you all. This shit just got real for me.

Best of luck to you, and wishing you the best.

The new reality has been multiple close friends, couples, friends of friends who have all tested positive with varying experiences. This is real and it's scary.
    Run the table.

I’m sorry to hear that.

I hope that me saying this will give you some comfort. A really good friend of mine had it and got over it. Two others that I know who live in Italy had it and got through it. Another friend of mine told me that she has the symptoms and was just tested for it. If she had it then I am confident she will get through it.

If you have it, then the chances of you being better off than most of the rest of us in about 2 weeks are about as high as a 1 seed beating a 16 seed. You’ll be through it, and you’ll have the antibodies built up to keep from getting it again. Best of luck, and I also wish you the best
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Thoughts and prayers for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    It appears your governor is a Moron:

" Individuals could have been infecting people before they ever felt bad, but we didn’t know that until the last 24 hours.” Duh. This guy has been living under a rock for months.
    Moron Kemp just opened the beaches...
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Moron Kemp just opened the beaches...
    I think “moron” is too kind, in this case.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/geo...HTKU5PDCRFOJ4/

If you’re infected or not, this is such a difficult time for so many. Not talking about day to day inconveniences for most being at home, but for those patients and providers in the hospital system. This virus has changed so much on how we treat, who we should treat and for what.

First I would like to send my best for those (personally, family or friends) who actually has the virus. However, there are many who have been compromised because of the rules and guidelines. Unfortunately, I lost my father-in-law this week and we had to make so many tough, life changing, and complicated decisions just to see him. I guess my point is to not only pray for those with disease, but also to those making life and death decisions.