Page 763 of 763 FirstFirst ... 263663713753761762763
Results 7,621 to 7,628 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Feel free to do so. No one’s forcing you to do anything.
    I will, and I never felt there was.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I will, and I never felt there was.
    Ok, cool.

Pretty awesome your friend got to go to the Open. Love to get to attend one of these days.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Ok, cool.

Pretty awesome your friend got to go to the Open. Love to get to attend one of these days.
    He’s a tennis buddy going back 25 years. He’s been trying to get me to join him at the Open for almost 20 years. It was always something, this year we have a puppy and my wife works. Maybe next year, as his daughter just started a 2 year gig at Columbia so I’m sure he’ll find every excuse to get back.

We went out to CA wine country last summer. We both got Covid, had a few bad days when we got back, and there is no way I would give up the memories of that trip for the minor inconvenience afterward.

The Open is definitely a bucket list item. I hit Wimbledon twenty years ago as that was higher on the list. Would highly recommend!

I’ll be in London for the Bills game next month. Wimbledon is my #1 tournament. I want to go if just to buy some crap in the gift shop. Another tennis buddy was wearing a London shirt at the courts today and he said as long as you get to the shop by a certain time you can get in to see the main courts. Need to look into that.

Like being able to walk onto the court at Cameron Indoor, that would be almost spiritual. There are some great sports venues out there, but we are talking about some very cool stuff.

EDIT: Or walking Augusta National. Wow. TV doesn’t do it justice.

Last edited by xu82; 09-05-2023 at 09:09 PM.

Supporting Member
    The Biden regime Covid censorship has been defeated in court. Now that their appeal has been denied, the court ruling is enforceable.

“Under the modified injunction, the enjoined Defendants cannot coerce or significantly encourage a platform’s content-moderation decisions. Such conduct includes threats of adverse consequences—even if those threats are not verbalized and never materialize—so long as a reasonable person would construe a government’s message as alluding to some form of punishment.”

No longer can he and his administration pressure social media to suppress facts and data that destroy their narrative.

Suppressing free speech, weaponizing the judicial system against political opponents… I remember when they called Trump the fascist.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

As more things like this come to light, it's really sad to think of the hundreds of thousands of females who were forced to get this vaccine or lose their jobs...my wife being one. Just ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/covi...011241035.html
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Supporting Member
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"