Page 612 of 763 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Yeah, the Seniors who stay home most of time are the problem, not the 70 million unvaxxed.
    If you’re talking about saving lives then yes that 1% of the unvaccinated being a highly vulnerable population is a big deal. You are interested in saving lives more than partisan posturing, right Bobbie?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

This Nicki Minaj story is the greatest thing to come out of the pandemic.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    This Nicki Minaj story is the greatest thing to come out of the pandemic.
    T&Ps to her cousins testicles.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

When another anti-mask, anti-vaccine radio host dies from Covid...do his listeners decide to get vaccinated?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    When another anti-mask, anti-vaccine radio host dies from Covid...do his listeners decide to get vaccinated?
    As long as they get to decide, I'm fine with it. I'm glad you're coming around..
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

It's a good thing kids didn't have a decision about the polio vaccine.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    It's a good thing kids didn't have a decision about the polio vaccine.
    LOL...I didn't realize that talk show listeners were kids. You mentioned talk show listeners deciding to get vaccinated...not sure what that has to do with children and polio, but hey...you do you. Again, I'm glad you're in favor of freedom of choice in this matter. Or are you not?
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

I went to the Bills home opener Sunday. Long lines to get in. They apologized in advance as they are having a hard time getting people to work for money. They announced today that you will need your vaccination card to get into future games. Initially one shot will get you in, but after a few weeks you will need proof of both shots. Lines are only going to get MUCH longer! That would suck if you bought season tickets and are anti-shot. Not sure how they handle that.

There will be a lot of tricky issues like this. People are still working remotely for the most part at my wife’s work, but you do need to be vaccinated to return to the office. At least a couple of Tier 1 NFL staff have lost 7 figure jobs because they would not get the shot as required by the league. I don’t claim to have the perfect answer….tricky stuff!

Last edited by xu82; 09-14-2021 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    If you’re talking about saving lives then yes that 1% of the unvaccinated being a highly vulnerable population is a big deal
    I would take 99% vaccinated. I just quote facts but everything is political with you. Here's your rendition of a squirrel: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/...s/mallard-duck
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I went to the Bills home opener Sunday. Long lines to get in. They apologized in advance as they are having a hard time getting people to work for money. They announced today that you will need your vaccination card to get into future games. Initially one shot will get you in, but after a few weeks you will need proof of both shots. Lines are only going to get MUCH longer! That would suck if you bought season tickets and are anti-shot. Not sure how they handle that.

There will be a lot of tricky issues like this. People are still working remotely for the most part at my wife’s work, but you do need to be vaccinated to return to the office. At least a couple of Tier 1 NFL staff have lost 7 figure jobs because they would not get the shot as required by the league. I don’t claim to have the perfect answer….tricky stuff!

Interesting language. How about for Medical freedom and the Constitution as opposed to anti-shot. You're comment was very unamerican.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)