Page 524 of 763 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Sophomore
    You have to admit it hasn't been a good week for the vaccine fanatics:

* Sweden is now going on two weeks of zero COVID deaths - despite a 39% vaccination rate - and the lowest mask compliance in Europe

* Iceland, on the other hand, despite 90% of people ages 40-70, and 98% of those over 70 being fully vaccinated, is seeing huge spikes in covid

* CBS affiliate in CA just published a report that counties with high vaccination rates are seeing spikes in covid, while the opposite is true in counties with low vaccination rates

Sophomore
    Oh yes, the CDC quietly admitted this on their website the other day:

"Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people who have a known exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 to be tested 3-5 days after exposure, and to wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test result."

"Added information that fully vaccinated people might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission, particularly if they are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease from COVID-19, or if they have someone in their household who is immunocompromised, at increased risk of severe disease or not fully vaccinated."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

Are they now clearly admitting that the vaccines don't work?

At what point do you have to realize this is a total sham? How many lies are you going to continue to believe?

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post

Are they now clearly admitting that the vaccines don't work?

At what point do you have to realize this is a total sham? How many lies are you going to continue to believe?

I’ll preface this by acknowledging that my choice of words is inappropriate. You find occasion where a comment/observation cannot be more precisely administered and thus rely on aphorism. With that said, what the fuck is wrong with you. In all seriousness, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    You have to admit it hasn't been a good week for the vaccine fanatics:

* Sweden is now going on two weeks of zero COVID deaths - despite a 39% vaccination rate - and the lowest mask compliance in Europe

* Iceland, on the other hand, despite 90% of people ages 40-70, and 98% of those over 70 being fully vaccinated, is seeing huge spikes in covid

* CBS affiliate in CA just published a report that counties with high vaccination rates are seeing spikes in covid, while the opposite is true in counties with low vaccination rates
    Please provide links. While I remain undecided regarding the vaccine, I would like to read as much as possible.

Regarding the phenomenon in CA, something similar came out of either Israel or Britain, I don't recall which one, though I believe I have the link somewhere. I know they aren't using a different vaccine in CA, does anyone know which one is being used in Israel and Britain?

Principal

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    I’ll preface this by acknowledging that my choice of words is inappropriate. You find occasion where a comment/observation cannot be more precisely administered and thus rely on aphorism. With that said, what the fuck is wrong with you. In all seriousness, what the fuck is wrong with you.
    He is what happens when you get indoctrinated to extremism and conspiracy theories. He either lives in his parents’ basement or in a survivor bunker…hopefully he starts believing the government has tapped into his ip and he will sign off here soon. So much nut job

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He is what happens when you get indoctrinated to extremism and conspiracy theories. He either lives in his parents’ basement or in a survivor bunker…hopefully he starts believing the government has tapped into his ip and he will sign off here soon. So much nut job
    Easy Ville much of what he says is documented. Just because he doesn't believe the Gov't narrative without question doesn't make him an extremist or conspiracy theorist. Again, I'm skeptical of him, you and the narrative but it means I'm open to information and can make my own decisions. I respect that you can as well.

Sophomore
    I don’t know Feel like the far left is much worse on this topic than xu Lou who at least has articles to back him up most of the time. But yeah name calling is Always the solution it seems on this site

Supporting Member
    If the vaccinated can get and transmit COVID-19, then… stick with me here… COVID-19 will never go away.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Lost in all this debate is that COVID-19 has a 99.8% survival rate - it barely even registers on the scale of pandemics.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Thanks authoritarian government assholes....really appreciate going backwards. So effing sick of this.
    Fixed that for you.