Page 662 of 763 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672712762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Pot, meet kettle.
    Except that I was once on the other side, and gradually awakened to what is going on. I don’t think that expression applies.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I have words, but they would be too obscene for this venue. What does it take for a person to be committed? He sounds like a threat to a world where common sense exists.

On the bright side, the idiotic assholes are exposing themselves. No need to wonder anymore!
    Agree 82, they most certainly are. :)
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Agree 82, they most certainly are. :)
    Sorry, but I honestly can’t see a way of justifying that comparison. Just my opinion, but that’s one heck of a stretch and diminishes credibility. IMO

Sorry, but I honestly can’t see a way of justifying that comparison. Just my opinion, but that’s one heck of a stretch and diminishes credibility. IMO
    Research the psychology of a narcissist/sadist. Much of the disorder stems from a lack of empathy.

Fine, Mengele is an inflammatory comparison and it is the extreme worst of what Fauci is capable of. But the comparison is a hyperbolic for effect. Kind of like associating the unvaxxed with Trump supporters for effect. The difference is there is a basis for one (Fauci's empathy problem) and not for the other (no strong correlation between Trump supporters and the unvaxxed).

Related note. How's FL's infection rate (relative to say MI or New England) after Biden trashed the state?

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Yeah Mor… that’s one to stick yourself to. Lol. Yep real issues with biased know it alls like mor who can’t admit when he’s wrong even when proven so, and yourself. Who can’t even admit the court interprets the constitution for some unknown reason.
    You're right, I brought it up first.

I split hairs on issues like the Court, masks, the dangers of blind belief (in one person, Fauci) because we seem to believe the atrocities of the past could never happen here.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 12-03-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Research the psychology of a narcissist/sadist. Much of the disorder stems from a lack of empathy.

Fine, Mengele is an inflammatory comparison and it is the extreme worst of what Fauci is capable of. But the comparison is a hyperbolic for effect. Kind of like associating the unvaxxed with Trump supporters for effect. The difference is there is a basis for one (Fauci's empathy problem) and not for the other (no strong correlation between Trump supporters and the unvaxxed).

Related note. How's FL's infection rate (relative to say MI or New England) after Biden trashed the state?
    One of the things that bothers me the most is how divisive this is. It shouldn’t be left vs right. There is a spectrum. I’m not 100% supporting Fauci, or anyone else. To say that Fauci and Mengele are similar is ridiculous. And it is divisive. It is taking an extreme position which has absolutely no positive outcome possible. Being intentionally inflammatory is not something I can support.

Again, there is a spectrum. It’s not “our side or their side”. I’m on neither. I would prefer to try to find common ground in the middle rather that pushing people apart.

Last edited by xu82; 12-03-2021 at 06:33 PM.

One of the things that bothers me the most is how divisive this is. It shouldn’t be left vs right. There is a spectrum. I’m not 100% supporting Fauci, or anyone else. To say that Fauci and Mengele are similar is ridiculous. And it is divisive. It is taking an extreme position which has absolutely no positive outcome possible. Being intentionally inflammatory is not something I can support.

Again, there is a spectrum. It’s not “our side or their side”. I’m on neither.
    I agree and it shouldn't be divisive but everything is. Fauci is not a good dude and I'm tired of him setting policy for 300+M people. Let the Guvs handle it. Dr. Tony is bringing this scrutiny on himself because he needs the spotlight and the media needs eyeballs.

I left the Republican party because of this our side/your side (the entire Bush clan). I'm a Libertarian and do not feel, in this case, any politician (including Fauci) knows better than my Dr and I what's best.

IDK but do you ever get the feeling the politicians play the Left/Right game to get us mad a each other instead of taking a look at what they're up to?
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 12-03-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Sophomore
    Speaking of Dr. Mengele Fauci..... The author of this piece puts the situation in greater perspective:

"Most disingenuously, Tony Fauci et al claimed, among other reasons, that HCQ and IVT were untested and unproven in the fight against Covid and should therefore be viewed with extreme caution. As readers will note, those same descriptors are more easily attached to the vaccines. The logic is astoundingly absurd and yet few questioned the narrative. Even more baffling, most accepted the purported situation that no treatment plans for Covid existed throughout the interim between virus discovery and vaccine distribution. As Roberty Kennedy, Jr. noted in his book, Tony Fauci has not published a single treatment plan for Covid this entire time. Sick and symptomatic individuals were and remain to be told to wait at home until they are sick enough to be hospitalized, which then eventually led to fatal Remdesivir treatments and even more fatal ventilation treatments. At the very least, shouldn’t any and all treatments be explored in the midst of a supposedly deadly pandemic?

It is criminal to think of the lives intentionally lost as a result of demonizing and criminalizing the use of safe, cheap, and effective regimens against Covid. Indeed, doctors and pharmacists continue to be threatened with punitive measures for prescribing or filling scripts for HCQ and IVT. As studies now show the near-miraculous upside of these treatments, while at the same time showing less and less benefit from vaccination, the resultant conclusion can only be that countless lives have been, and will continue to be, lost due to pharmaceutical profit and social engineering than human health and wellbeing.

The medical establishment, helmed by Anthony Fauci and funded by Bill Gates, is responsible for the death of over half-a-million Americans. This has primarily occurred from the withholding of knowledge about and treatments like HCQ and IVT, but it doesn’t stop there. The lockdowns have produced, for the first time in American history, over 100,000 opioid-related deaths – no doubt a by-product of loneliness from and coping with lockdown-manufactured isolation. Overall health, as measured by diet and obesity, have risen; at the same time, we now know conclusively that proper diet and exercise are perhaps the most effective preventative measures to take against serious Covid complications."

https://thebluestateconservative.com...000-americans/

Not only yes, but hell yes, the comparison is appropriate!!!

I agree and it shouldn't be divisive but everything is. Fauci is not a good dude and I'm tired of him setting policy for 300+M people. Let the Guvs handle it. Dr. Tony is bringing this scrutiny on himself because he needs the spotlight and the media needs eyeballs.

I left the Republican party because of this our side/your side (the entire Bush clan). I'm a Libertarian and do not feel, in this case, any politician (including Fauci) knows better than my Dr and I what's best.

IDK but do you ever get the feeling the politicians play the Left/Right game to get us mad a each other instead of taking a look at what they're up to?
    Sometimes it is what we make it.

Sometimes it is what we make it.
    There's much truth to that. And I admit I fall victim to that at times.