Page 657 of 763 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707757 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    There is a difference between mistakes and pure evil.
    How many mistakes does one get before it becomes a behavioral pattern? Also, Mengele is not that different than Gosnell either. People just lose it whenever someone is compared to a Nazi. Unless that person happens to be a Republican (I'm not). Then it's ok.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    There is a difference between mistakes and pure evil.
    Also, a little research shows that like many of the Fauci myths, the whole orphans / AIDS thing is taken wildly out of context by right wing fringe media. Also the BBC has since admitted that they didn’t appropriately fact check their ‘documentary’.

There are some deeply disturbed and gullible folks out there who are determined to craft an alternate reality for themselves in which Fauci is some sort of evil mastermind.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Also, a little research shows that like many of the Fauci myths, the whole orphans / AIDS thing is taken wildly out of context by right wing fringe media. Also the BBC has since admitted that they didn’t appropriately fact check their ‘documentary’.

There are some deeply disturbed and gullible folks out there who are determined to craft an alternate reality for themselves in which Fauci is some sort of evil mastermind.
    Who fact checked it Booze? Can you provide links to back up the above?

Supporting Member
    Can someone remind me where the ignore feature is? Geezus. And I thought lou was the craziest. As a reminder, this is the same guy who thinks the Supreme Court doesn’t interpret the constitution. So, alternate reality is his jam.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post

Public reps is all I got, I’m afraid. I pay even less attention to this stuff than I did over the last couple years. I’ve come to believe that it’s best to not put much faith in anything/anyone that is clearly slanted one way or the other. I have no agenda, like some people clearly do.

The more sensational it sounds, the more skeptical I am.

Last edited by xu82; 11-30-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Can someone remind me where the ignore feature is? Geezus. And I thought lou was the craziest. As a reminder, this is the same guy who thinks the Supreme Court doesn’t interpret the constitution. So, alternate reality is his jam.
    Seriously shove it Ville. You're wrong on the Court and you refuse to read anything about it.

I looked up Fauci, BBC and NYC orphans. I found no retraction from the BBC. I did find a 2004 article from the BBC on the subject. Snopes fact-checked it and if that's what Booze is referring to, he's right about really gullible people believing biased sources.

Maybe you should put the people who "educated" you on ignore or show some semblance of intellectual curiosity and read a book.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Seriously shove it Ville. You're wrong on the Court and you refuse to read anything about it.

I looked up Fauci, BBC and NYC orphans. I found no retraction from the BBC. I did find a 2004 article from the BBC on the subject. Snopes fact-checked it and if that's what Booze is referring to, he's right about really gullible people believing biased sources.

Maybe you should put the people who "educated" you on ignore or show some semblance of intellectual curiosity and read a book.
    No I’m not, and you continuing to believe it just shows how out of touch with reality you are. You have some kind of axe to grind about the supreme courts power, and that’s fine but a completely separate argument of which you still don’t understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    No I’m not, and you continuing to believe it just shows how out of touch with reality you are. You have some kind of axe to grind about the supreme courts power, and that’s fine but a completely separate argument of which you still don’t understand.
    No axe to grind and you brought it up again. MORs right. You have real issues.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    No axe to grind and you brought it up again. MORs right. You have real issues.
    Yeah Mor… that’s one to stick yourself to. Lol. Yep real issues with biased know it alls like mor who can’t admit when he’s wrong even when proven so, and yourself. Who can’t even admit the court interprets the constitution for some unknown reason.
    Last edited by Xville; 11-30-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Sophomore
    1) Fauci did an end-around the law to fund gain of function research on coronaviruses. Had he not done this we would've never had Covid. He also ignored, dismissed and disparaged the use of therapeutics that could've saved hundred of thousands of lives.

2) During the AIDS epidemic Fauci discouraged and prevented inexpensive treatments for AIDS (Bactrim) and focused exclusively on AZT, a toxic drug that caused liver damage and destroyed white blood cells. [does that sound all too familiar?]

From the Huff Post prior to Covid: "Dr. Anthony Fauci is rewriting history. He is doing so to disguise his shameful role in delaying promotion of an AIDS treatment that would have prevented tens of thousands of deaths in the first years of the epidemic."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white...tory_b_4762295

From the LA Times in 1993: "The stark reality is that 12 years and 10 billion taxpayer dollars into this epidemic, there’s no cure in sight. The story of how AZT was transformed from an unused chemotherapy into the most widely prescribed AIDS drug, despite accusations of sloppy research and political manipulation, is a cautionary tale of hasty decisions and inexact science."

"Suddenly, the trials were halted after only 16 weeks, two months earlier than planned, because officials felt that it was unethical to withhold a potentially lifesaving drug."

"According to the testimony given that day, more patients in the AZT group had died since the study was halted."

" “I have managed to survive for 11 years with AIDS, and we’re still nowhere, says Callen. “While they were frittering away billions of dollars, while they were dallying with AZT, they were not pursuing treatments that could have saved my life. And I will pay for their stupidity with my life."

[again, does all that sound too familiar?]

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...183-story.html

3) Fauci’s NIH funded experiments on AIDS orphans at the Incarnation Children’s Center in New York City in 2004. In 2005, the city of New York hired the VERA Institute to form a final report on the drug trials. VERA was given no access to medical records for any of the children used in trials. Their report was published in 2008. They reported that twenty-five children died during the drug studies, that an additional fifty-five children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used).

Again, this video (interview) was published prior to Covid. You be the judge: