Page 239 of 763 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    Or the armed idiots outside the burned down Wendy's in Atlanta where Rayshard Brooks died not letting the police or others in the area. They are indeed woke!
    And then shot and killed an 8 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    Hahaha. Don't forget about peaceful gatherings to rip down statues of racist oppressors like Abraham Lincoln and Chris Columbus.
    Don't forget the Fredrick Douglas statue...that guy was the worst
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Or idiots with AR15s outside the statehouse demanding haircuts. Very woke indeed.
    Uh, it wasn’t about haircuts. It was about the government taking away freedoms and the ability to work and earn a living. You know, the things liberals care nothing about.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Don't forget the Fredrick Douglas statue...that guy was the worst
    Yeah, that one was baffling. I told my wife 10 years ago leftists are arrogantly ignorant on most issues. On the other hand FD was a Republican so maybe that had something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Yeah, that one was baffling. I told my wife 10 years ago leftists are arrogantly ignorant on most issues. On the other hand FD was a Republican so maybe that had something to do with it?
    They've also torn down the statues of a saint, an abolitionist, and a guy who represented Native Americans against the federal government in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    They've also torn down the statues of a saint, an abolitionist, and a guy who represented Native Americans against the federal government in court.
    It’s not about the statue, or what it might represent. It’s all about destruction and civil unrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    It’s not about the statue, or what it might represent. It’s all about destruction and civil unrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I cant believe that the vast majority of American people want this? Who the hell wants this BS? I'm all for some type of police reform. Especially when it comes to Unions and City Gov't who protect bad cops.

It looks like Ohio is going to require a number of counties (including several in the Cincy area) to wear masks indoors. Hopefully this will help control the spead. We were planning to make a trip back home to visit family, but are considering cancelling due to the general surge in COVID cases Hamilton County is experiencing.

I continue to be amazed at people's unwillingness to wear masks in public (indoors). It seems like a relatively easy thing to do that will likely reduce the spread of COVID and allow us to keep opening our economy. If the guidance to wear masks is correct then we can dramatically reduce the spread of COVID. If it's incorrect, you wore a mask at the grocery store for no reason.

I also don't see why masks have become a major 'personal freedom' issue. We all have lots of limitations on our freedom - this seems like a very minor one and is an odd battleground for people to choose given everything that is going on.

Just wear the masks for the next month, everybody, and lets see what happens.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    It looks like Ohio is going to require a number of counties (including several in the Cincy area) to wear masks indoors. Hopefully this will help control the spead. We were planning to make a trip back home to visit family, but are considering cancelling due to the general surge in COVID cases Hamilton County is experiencing.

I continue to be amazed at people's unwillingness to wear masks in public (indoors). It seems like a relatively easy thing to do that will likely reduce the spread of COVID and allow us to keep opening our economy. If the guidance to wear masks is correct then we can dramatically reduce the spread of COVID. If it's incorrect, you wore a mask at the grocery store for no reason.

I also don't see why masks have become a major 'personal freedom' issue. We all have lots of limitations on our freedom - this seems like a very minor one and is an odd battleground for people to choose given everything that is going on.

Just wear the masks for the next month, everybody, and lets see what happens.
    Just shut down the economy for a few months, lets see what happens. Just go on furlough for a few months, lets see what happens. Just hold off on elective surgeries, lets see what happens. Just don't do see friends and family, lets see what happens.

How much of this shit are we going to have to listen to? Cases are up with deaths down. The "spike" that is happening is nothing compared to the highest points of March and April when looking at percentages/rates rather than just the total numbers. This will never end. As soon as numbers slightly increase, "alright everyone back inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Just shut down the economy for a few months, lets see what happens. Just go on furlough for a few months, lets see what happens. Just hold off on elective surgeries, lets see what happens. Just don't do see friends and family, lets see what happens.

How much of this shit are we going to have to listen to? Cases are up with deaths down. The "spike" that is happening is nothing compared to the highest points of March and April when looking at percentages/rates rather than just the total numbers. This will never end. As soon as numbers slightly increase, "alright everyone back inside."
    I agree with you generally.....however, it's just a mask. Fight the absurd ideas, but let's all wear the masks inside. Not outside (LOL, no), but inside stores and restaurants where we're around others. Just not a big deal.