Page 500 of 763 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    This article is inflammatory and one-sided. It really doesn’t help to create a better dialogue.
    Out of all the garbage that has been posted on this thread recently I am scratching my head on how this article is inflammatory and one sided… what is the other side? That vaccines are not our strongest weapon against the virus?

Breakthrough infections happen as do re-infections. I don’t think the article is intending to do anything other than explain why, but that’s just east I got out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Out of all the garbage that has been posted on this thread recently I am scratching my head on how this article is inflammatory and one sided… what is the other side? That vaccines are not our strongest weapon against the virus?

Breakthrough infections happen as do re-infections. I don’t think the article is intending to do anything other than explain why, but that’s just east I got out of it.
    The point was valid.

What do you call the following: And why is it failing? Apparently because one of the two major political parties, and its media allies, have decided that their policy is to oppose vaccination because — well, it’s not clear why they oppose it. Sometimes it seems to be some vague culture-war objection. Other times it seems like a cynical calculation — that failure of the vaccination campaign, and ongoing dislocation due to the pandemic, will benefit them in upcoming elections. But any way you slice it, it’s astonishing in its irresponsibility.

I remember when leading Democratic politicians took shots at Trump for closing down international travel to China at the early onset of the pandemic. THAT was irresponsible.

The buffoon who wrote this article should have stuck with the key point he had to offer. Both political parties have made their contributions, adding both positive and negative value to these proceedings.

Any way you slice it, one party is NOT responsible for this overall mess.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    The point was valid.

What do you call the following: And why is it failing? Apparently because one of the two major political parties, and its media allies, have decided that their policy is to oppose vaccination because — well, it’s not clear why they oppose it. Sometimes it seems to be some vague culture-war objection. Other times it seems like a cynical calculation — that failure of the vaccination campaign, and ongoing dislocation due to the pandemic, will benefit them in upcoming elections. But any way you slice it, it’s astonishing in its irresponsibility.

I remember when leading Democratic politicians took shots at Trump for closing down international travel to China at the early onset of the pandemic. THAT was irresponsible.

The buffoon who wrote this article should have stuck with the key point he had to offer. Both political parties have made their contributions, adding both positive and negative value to these proceedings.

Any way you slice it, one party is NOT responsible for this overall mess.
    I think you quoted the wrong article.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I think you quoted the wrong article.
    You are absolutely correct. Thanks. The Vox article is very informative. The other one that was shared, not so much.
    X A V I E R

Am I the only one a but amused that all these Texas Dems went to DC and got Covid?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Am I the only one a but amused that all these Texas Dems went to DC and got Covid?
    The cynic in me thinks they will use this as an excuse to quarantine and not have to come back and vote/be arrested....

or they could have brought it from Texas...always hilarious when people get sick and die..

https://twitter.com/TexasDSHS/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    or they could have brought it from Texas...always hilarious when people get sick and die..

Surely they wouldn't have brought it from Texas. I'm sure those Democrats were very careful in all aspects of their life. And SURELY they didn't pass it around on the plane. I'm certain they wore masks other than to take sips of their Miller Lites, right?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    or they could have brought it from Texas

For sure - and there's a very good chance that they got it from illegals crossing through Biden's wide open borders...

Sophomore
    More head spinning on this board - guaranteed!!

From Reuters - "Britain's Chief Scientific Adviser Patrick Vallance said on Monday that 60% of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of vaccine."

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-07-19/

However, there's a very easy solution to this problem - - force everyone to get 3 jabs!!!