Page 704 of 763 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714754 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7628

Thread: Covid-19

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Or this?

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6315890

“The results are currently being updated with additional data that showed completely different results, said Dr. Jeff Kwong, the study's lead author and an epidemiologist and senior scientist at the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES) in Toronto.“
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    England and Ireland have dropped all lockdowns and restrictions. The dominoes are starting to fall. They gig is up.
    It's funny how out of the blue they drop all vax passport rules, lockdowns, and restrictions.

Big pharma has made billions and billions of dollars off this "pandemic".

Our government really cares about the safety and health of the people when they have REFUSED to close the Southern border during this whole thing.

They wouldn't even consider natural immunity. But they want to force everyone to get multiple jabs of a vaccine that neither stops you from getting the virus or transmitting the virus. A virus that is not even close to a threat for the VAST majority of people, especially young, healthy people.
    Last edited by X Factor; 01-22-2022 at 03:55 AM.

And that big pharm is immune from any legal action no matter the long-term effects
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It's funny how out of the blue they drop all vax passport rules, lockdowns, and restrictions.

Big pharma has made billions and billions of dollars off this "pandemic".

Our government really cares about the safety and health of the people when they have REFUSED to close the Southern border during this whole thing.

They wouldn't even consider natural immunity. But they want to force everyone to get multiple jabs of a vaccine that neither stops you from getting the virus or transmitting the virus. A virus that is not even close to a threat for the VAST majority of people, especially young, healthy people.
    Living in Ohio, DeWine was at the front of a lot of these lockdowns and restrictions in this state. I could be wrong and maybe I need to look it up but isn’t he a Republican? Both Dems and Republicans have really made this virus political which hasn’t helped at all.

Sophomore
    Le piece de resistance:

While I was away on Elba once again, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of the CDC made an absolutely crucial admission - one that us skeptics have been crucified for on many occasions. On ABC she admitted that, “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities. So, really, these are people who were unwell to begin with.”

This admission then begs the question: what’s the percentage for people who died with 3 comorbidities, 2 comorbidities???

I'll re-post these key stats as well:

Roughly 39% of the people who have died in the US were in nursing homes (thru 1/21-see link below / Pandemia reports this number to be 35%). Statistically, they only had months to live anyway - in fact, a 2010 study found that 53% of nursing home residents die within 6 months of being admitted.

* In testimony to the British Parliament in 2020, Neil Ferguson estimated that 50-66% of all Covid deaths might occur in people who would've died within 9 months anyway because of their age and their comorbidities.

* In Sept 2020, the largest funeral home operator in the US (Service Corp International), reported that roughly 1/3 of all funerals of people who died of Covid would've died in 2020 anyway, and another 1/3 or more would've died in 2021 anyway.

* According to Pandemia, more than 100,000 Covid victims had dementia, Alzheimer's or cancer when they died (thru the spring of 2021). The author points out the dilemma of distinguishing between dying WITH Covid versus dying OF Covid in these instances. The CDC told hospitals to err on the side of counting those deaths as dying OF Covid

https://ltccovid.org/wp-content/uplo...bruary-1-2.pdf

Per the CDC, 26.2% of all deaths were >85 years old. Another 25.7% were between 75 and 84.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

Here's the bottom line: if you are young (below ~60) and are in relatively good health, you have very little to worry about. The world has completely overreacted to this scam. This is complete hysteria, and the hypochondriac narcissists have been allowed to rule our lives. Wake up the hell up and know the facts!
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 01-22-2022 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Living in Ohio, DeWine was at the front of a lot of these lockdowns and restrictions in this state. I could be wrong and maybe I need to look it up but isn’t he a Republican? Both Dems and Republicans have really made this virus political which hasn’t helped at all.
    True. There were Repubs that went along with the lockdowns, restrictions, etc. that never should've happened.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    True. There were Repubs that went along with the lockdowns, restrictions, etc. that never should've happened.
    Agreed!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    The vax is now showing negative efficacy against omicron. Any arguments for a vax passport (like Cintas) have been destroyed.
    To “President” Hanycz, go fuck yourself.
    Bump.

The data is out there....but the hypnotized refuse to see...

One day the pushers will rue the day they pushed the poison. And one day there will be millions, and many on this board, who will realize they made a horrible mistake by believing the pushers lies.
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 01-25-2022 at 08:22 AM.

Sophomore
    Is Lou really Joe Rogan? If so your professional peak was The Man Show. But you were solid in News Radio although Phil Hartman carried that show!

Joe Rogan was in The Man Show?!? Huh, I had no idea they went on with that show post-Kimmel and Corolla.

I'm pretty sure his professional peak involved a 9 figure deal with Spotify.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 01-25-2022 at 03:14 PM.